Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this photo and info is essentially BS?

508214-660 is not in the nike system bro.
depends on what you define by being in the system. As to what i mean, nike system recognizes the new color of the yeezy 2 as RED/RED. if you talk to any of the reps they can confirm this and possible shed some light on the prouction. 

Style codes are made and when they are, they are recognized by nike "systems"

Man I keep seeing pics of people rocking their 2's with no creases, and here I am using force fields and after first wear mine wrinkly as fuh. What am I doing wrong.

1 damn wear. 

Last edited:
I actually like the first two released colorways of the Yeezy II but like many, was not able to cop for retail price. And hell no, I'm not paying the current resellers price for them. The all red Yeezy II colorway was a major fail by NSW. No originality behind it. It would have looked nice if they used another color or two with the shoe, maybe black or different hits of red. I will be passing whenever they do release.

So just to confirm Nike does plan on releasing the red colorway later this year? That's what I got from the tweet. :nerd: Another Nike.com release??!! I hope

So just to confirm Nike does plan on releasing the red colorway later this year? That's what I got from the tweet.
nerd.gif
Another Nike.com release??!! I hope
Thats what it appears to be...now i can focus on other shoes up until that point. 

So just to confirm Nike does plan on releasing the red colorway later this year? That's what I got from the tweet.
nerd.gif
Another Nike.com release??!! I hope
Yeah, most likely. And according to Nike reps, production starts in October, unless something comes up.

I say production starts October and they drop for Christmas or Black Friday

Man I keep seeing pics of people rocking their 2's with no creases, and here I am using force fields and after first wear mine wrinkly as fuh. What am I doing wrong.

1 damn wear. 

Forcefields are terrible I remember back in highschool they couldn't even keep my air forces uncreased. Worst ten dollars I ever spent.

1 damn wear. 
The shoe gotta bend somewhere. Been telling yall those things are a waste of money.

It looks like I'm finally going for a Yeezy! Love all red shoes and the color looks awesome with the 2 model.
Can't wait! :smokin

1 damn wear. 

It's because they aren't really wearing the shoes. They're taking pictures and taking them off (See: Most of instagram and tumblr "cool" kids)

Mine creased the first time. Can't say I didn't expect it. When you bend something, it creases.

It's because they aren't really wearing the shoes. They're taking pictures and taking them off (See: Most of instagram and tumblr "cool" kids)

Mine creased the first time. Can't say I didn't expect it. When you bend something, it creases.

Are people still struggling with this concept? talk about being in it for the wrong reasons :smh:

not me...people who follow my ig see how often i wear mines... you can see me in the club with them...standing on couches where you know they def gonna bend alot doing that.....mines still look fresh like day 1.... just wear an extra pair of socks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom