Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know man...

His pair could be real.

Too much of a coincidence that he got a pair when they started popping up in Nike system.

Those are NOT real...

Size 11 Plats on eBay at 700 with 3 days left.  Missing lace tips

A friend of mine got husstled on ebay and ended up with a fake pair of solars. He brought them over to compare with my real pairs. The tips look almost identical and they fit my real ones. So if someone is really desperate to get replacement lace tips, maybe look on ebay/CL for a pair of used fakes and just take the tips and then burn the fakes. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Yeah, at first I thought they were fake, but now honestly don't even know. His pair even has that spikey heel area as opposed to the snakeskin. Exactly like the ones Kim K posted of Ye wearing on IG.

Those are not even close bruh, the one's K. West wore (the sample pair), are Bright Crimson/Infrared, the tone on these is laughable and the efforts by this guy/gal to try to convince, even the masses, is just a simple sign of desperation for attention... Shame...

The date on the tweet says may 31 2013 can that be fixed
?
It also says 12 pm on the message when the time at the top says 7 am so unless he can open messages from the future hes lying. Yall too gullible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom