Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess this thread will be buzzing until we finally hear about the Reezys (see what I did there?)

I got UVerse and I'm only getting like 5 or 6 mb. We miss out on everything. I could use some Google Fiber and a NIke Town

Indeed we could use them both. I'm thinking about getting Comcast and I'm trying to be sensible. U-Verse has good service, but I just feel like I'm missing out on shoes because my Internet speed. For everyday use, it's more than adequate. Oh.... First world problems lol

Indeed we could use them both. I'm thinking about getting Comcast and I'm trying to be sensible. U-Verse has good service, but I just feel like I'm missing out on shoes because my Internet speed. For everyday use, it's more than adequate. Oh.... First world problems lol
Id take faster internet over better support any day. Ive never needed internet support but I have needed faster internet. Especially on some major releases

Id take faster internet over better support any day. Ive never needed internet support but I have needed faster internet. Especially on some major releases

I wasn't referring to CS lol. Sorry. I was saying their service is inconsistent and spotty. Like going days with no Internet at all. That has me worried a bit.

yeah, the over pronounced insole imprint is the giveaway (the etching on the inside of that strap looks off too, and i'm sure better pix of those scales would give it away too)...

this dude on FB had a pair of plats for sale with legit pix, except one, he included a pic of a fake insole just like that one in with the rest of his pix, and blew his cover... he ended up scamming other people left and right tho.

Those solars are fake as hell. Everything proto said was spot on. Those should have been easy to spot, but glad you at least asked someone. :tongue:

yeah, the over pronounced insole imprint is the giveaway (the etching on the inside of that strap looks off too, and i'm sure better pix of those scales would give it away too)...

this dude on FB had a pair of plats for sale with legit pix, except one, he included a pic of a fake insole just like that one in with the rest of his pix, and blew his cover... he ended up scamming other people left and right tho.
LOL, I was reading this and I looked at the insole and noticed something. 

Notice how the midsole of the shoe on the left end without having a front end of the shoe, before it starts onto the next shoe? Or maybe that the toe box on the right shoe is so damn long it should be a size 18 but cuts off like a size 7?

I figured the flash made the sole look that defined and the scales had a weird glare on em that I couldn't tell was from lighting or just being fake. Good the thing OGs came in and helped out.

well, we'll all have to step our game up to spot the fakes from the next batch of yeezybay's tho...

there will be dead giveaways tho, they can't get 'em perfect (and of course just cuz the ones they promote look spot on doesn't mean what you receive will be the same)...

well, we'll all have to step our game up to spot the fakes from the next batch of yeezybay's tho...

there will be dead giveaways tho, they can't get 'em perfect (and of course just cuz the ones they promote look spot on doesn't mean what you receive will be the same)...

IMO the thickness of the strap is something they will never perfect... it is a tough balance of bend ability and stability to get down... scales can be fixed with acetone easily

IMO the thickness of the strap is something they will never perfect... it is a tough balance of bend ability and stability to get down... scales can be fixed with acetone easily
Yeezybay's fakes won't even need acetone for the scales. Anyway, dropping one last sketch for the day, the Air MAG Yeezy Revis. So I guess it's Magreveezy. Think the strap is my favourite part, used the rear window of a Delorean as inspiration. 

Last edited:
^ sick. I am actually hoping for a mid top version of mags for 2015 (well, would still be high, just not as high as mags)...

Last edited:
Yeezybay's fakes won't even need acetone for the scales. Anyway, dropping one last sketch for the day, the Air MAG Yeezy Revis. So I guess it's Magreveezy. Think the strap is my favourite part, used the rear window of a Delorean as inspiration. 

Really dope concept. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom