Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
another reason to replace the insoles is cuz i'm sure wear will eventually mess that graphic imprint up...

from what i remember of the pic you posted of what the shields did to your toe box, i've seen that same sort of "nipple" at the top where the mesh meets the suede on pairs straight out the box, not from the shields or anything else...

i would take them to a shoe repair place and just see if there's anything they could do to fix it, cuz i feel you, it would bother me too, especially since it's on one shoe and not the other...

i would also send pix to the guys who make those shields and try to get some free ones out of them to use on other shoes...

I don't know if these shields are for me. I think I will stick with my cedar shoe trees.

Ha, I'll give it a try tonight. The insoles just got delivered via amazon. Hopefully they will push my foot a bit higher which will reduce some creasing while also hopefully making the stretched out area look better. It's all I can look at when I look down on feet. Stupid shields....

What insoles did you get?

Got my eye on a pair of DS plats size 8 1600 OG Everything. Hope dude don't flake, been on the hunt since I came up some biscuits in gambling

whats a fair price to sell pure plats in a sz 10.5 with out lace tips or dust bag and box 
retail...
nerd.gif

I'm just going to have to wait on my Solars...the company we were supposed to be getting my electric wheelchair went defunct so the process has to start all over again
scooter store's free scooter policy for anyone could only scam tax payers for so long before it caught up with them

Yea I mean, they were uncomfortable AND messed them up. I hope with a few more wears it might diminish. But I bought a pair of those insoles everyone always talks about to reduce cracking. Thinking about putting those in and then the OG soles on top. It might fill in the toe box a bit more and make them look/fit a bit better. Who knows, never tried them.
do you think the way you put in the sheild was off maybe? ive heard of many people using these things with good results

do you think the way you put in the sheild was off maybe? ive heard of many people using these things with good results

yeah, my guess is it was sitting up on top of the insole, instead of down in between the insole and the shoe... and leaving it like that for so long pushed the material up like that...

Last edited:
yeah, my guess is it was sitting up on top of the insole, instead of down in between the insole and the shoe... and leaving it like that for so long pushed the material up like that...

nope, i took the insole out, put the shield in and then the insole back. I guess I just had some bad luck. Glad I've got another pair DS. :smokin

How do you make glow in the dark soles glow strong? I'm going to six flags tonight and would really like my glow to last the whole night and be as bright as possible so how do I do it thanks!

How do you make glow in the dark soles glow strong? I'm going to six flags tonight and would really like my glow to last the whole night and be as bright as possible so how do I do it thanks!
bring a portal blacklight.

just playing, but i think exposing them to uv rays does the job the best, don't know about them lasting all night though.

bring a portal blacklight.

just playing, but i think exposing them to uv rays does the job the best, don't know about them lasting all night though.
Tbh glow on pairs are really variable. I had a pair of Plats that would glow all the way through the night with no light, yet my pair of Solars go out in a couple minutes after standing out in the sun all day. 

sunlight works best, but to be honest if its a sunny day, you won't need to deal with it. They charge really well just on feet. Then when you go into the shadows they really break necks. I always catch people pointing 8)

Im not a huge Kanye fan, but got damn why do these shoes have to be so expensive? They're so ill :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom