Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting, wish i knew that i mightve put some thought into bidding... not that i wouldve won, but i do wear a sz12
eyes.gif

You could have won. They didn't go for that obscene amount. The guy you're quoting won that signed pair for like $1200. It's in this thread multiple times and he posted the winning price in the last couple weeks.

interesting, wish i knew that i mightve put some thought into bidding... not that i wouldve won, but i do wear a sz12
eyes.gif
You could have won. They didn't go for that obscene amount. The guy you're quoting won that signed pair for like $1200. It's in this thread multiple times and he posted the winning price in the last couple weeks.
1200? http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261160632205  ... anyway even if he did get them for 1200, i dont have money like that i got both my pairs for retail, although it would be worth it...

would you guys trade any two different pairs of your yeezys (plats, solars, or any of the first 3 colorways) for the reds?

I know I wouldn't...

would you guys trade any one pair of your Y1 or Y2s for the reds?

I know I wouldn't...

my point?

these aren't that serious 8)
So just because you wouldn't trade your other pairs, makes the reds not that serious? Poor logic and reasoning. I do think they're dope as hell, but just because I wouldn't trade my others doesn't mean they're not hot. I wouldn't trade any pair of my Yeezys for anything...

I was referring to the posts I read about people willing to trade both of their Y2s for the reds

This thread is great comedy

Bring on these red boys, **** it if they don't glow, that's not a deal sealer when it comes to purchasing a shoe.. if I like the way a shoe looks I'll go for it. 

Buy what you like, don't listen to other people's opinions, they're not the ones paying for your shoes. 

i can't imagine why they wouldn't glow, since they can and have made red glow in the dark soles b4...

they prolly just don't charge as easily as the green... keep in mind we never really saw any good glow in the dark pix of the yeezy 1's on ye's feet prior to release...

the red is just dope in the video, look like crimson

I would love to see the picture that the black girl on the right took at 1:42 lol

I understand this clearly. That's why i got 3 pairs of y1s for retail on release date and 1 pair of DEADSTOCK solar within the first two weeks for $1k so i don't have to resort to what you guys are doing.
damn bro how'd u get those deals????

Dudes are waiting for them Red Yeezys :lol:
I can totally see some of you cats just sitting at home, looking at your kicks like this and never wearing them.

Theyre legit. They used to be "jumpmansneakers.com" They also have an eBay store with more pics of the yeezys.
The store owner is an NTer I believe.
i dont know about their integrity though, just sharing my experience.

bought a size 9 for 2200 when the price was still lower, was told the shoe wasn't in stock and waited a week for a refund, even though the size is still up on the website til this day.

the week after, price went up to 3000.

just sharing my experience, not saying its shady or anything. 
eyes.gif

I think I'm bout to sell my plats. The midsole is cracking and peeling too much for my liking and the meshlooks too horrible after creasing. They are dope af but I like crisp looking kicks on my feet.

Not sure what to do because I do like em a lot.

First wold problems. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom