Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
but what shoe was going for $1k before the Yeezys released? not counting super rare releases like the Paris Dunks. the Yeezys were the first shoe to make people think it was okay to spend a stack or over on a pair of shoes.

Dude it was happening.... remember the titanium 23s? and that wasn't even that long before the Yeezy 1s released.

I remember when the first three Yeezys released on NDC in 2009—it was just a random drop. No Twitter, no release calendar, and no speculation whatsoever of an online drop from sneaker blogs.

Kind of miss those types of sneaker releases. Not just for the Yeezy, but for all sneakers.

Last edited:
so i just got twitter for my phone, i've never really used twitter before because i though of it as kind of useless, will my phone just get a notification as soon as any tweet from nike comes? 

Last edited:
Long story short nope lol... it was before the bot craze and mines crashed during checkout, I had the pair in cart but when everything came back online it wouldn't let me check out..
There is my cool Yeezy story for the day.
all i can say is i camped out literally all day online just to come up empty handed.

so i just got twitter for my phone, i've never really used twitter before because i though of it as kind of useless, will my phone just get a notification as soon as any tweet from nike comes? 
You could just text follow nikestore to 40404 instead of twitter if you just want to follow nike. You can do that for anybody if you just plan on following and you don't need a twitter. You'll get their tweets as texts

This thread always delivers. Anyway, what would be a fair price for size 11.5 or 12 black/pink Y1's in NDS condition.

I'm sure it hasn't because no YEEZYS have released since last year lol. when has Nike crashed other then for a yeezy release

and what you guys are saying about Nike canceling bot orders, the orders still go through initially right? then get canceled after the fact? which means if your still screwed because the site will still read sold out. and theirs no telling what they might do with canceled pairs

Are you kidding me?! Nike crashed for the Concords, Playoff 12's, white cement 4's, even the Chicago 10's.

They changed the cart process right after the SB9 release. And those are the only ones I tried getting, I'm sure it crashed many times I didn't wasn't on. And those were GR Jordan's

Last edited:
This thread always delivers. Anyway, what would be a fair price for size 11.5 or 12 black/pink Y1's in NDS condition.

THIS... I was trying to trade my pair for solars when the 2s first dropped and couldn't find anyone, but now I hear the 1s are worth more since they are so hard to bootleg compared to the 2s

THIS... I was trying to trade my pair for solars when the 2s first dropped and couldn't find anyone, but now I hear the 1s are worth more since they are so hard to bootleg compared to the 2s
nah worn pairs of 1s go for 1000 or less, people try and ask 2000 for a DS pair but i doubt anyones actually paying that.

I dont even know what DS pairs of 2s go for actually, over 2 grand?

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Taking my solars out of the box is just like washing my car, its guaranteed to rain... dont think ive ever got to wear them a whole day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom