Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody in Houston, and are on one of those sole cartel groups on fb, there is the infamous size 12 of pure Platinums for $1300 vnds and im pretty sure you can get them at a lower price. Good luck

how is that? why sell someones size if they shouldnt be worn they could have just made all sz9 or only 1 shoe

Almost positive there was a disclaimer or something said that the materials used on the shoe were not meant to be worn. Someone please correct me if I am wrong

Whoever rocks some mcfly must be a nerdy clown, i would laugh at somebody if i saw saw them wear those shoes. Idc how much they paid for them or think their cool because you would look like a fool even at a back to the future stsr wars convention... Geeksquad...

Whoever rocks some mcfly must be a nerdy clown, i would laugh at somebody if i saw saw them wear those shoes. Idc how much they paid for them or think their cool because you would look like a fool even at a back to the future stsr wars convention... Geeksquad...
i've seen enough people with a good fit for their mags, you must not have any sense of style if you think you can't rock mags casually. they look dope.

Can I please get a legit check on a pair of platinums and a pair of solars? I think the plats are fake, but want to make sure. Can't tell with the solars.

Air mags are set to release again in 2015 from what I remember with the automatic lacing supposedly. I wouldn't do any trades for the latest retro...

nah, tinker has said multiple times they won't re-release them out of respect of the people who dropped G's on them on ebay for charity... but they have had the patent on auto lacing for a couple years now, and he has said they will introduce it in 2015... if i had to guess, i'd say they will make the OG mags with auto lacing, but not for sale to the public, and make an alternate version with auto lacing for sale... and i just found an interview with the producer of the movie who basically says just that:

http://collider.com/frank-marshall-roger-rabbit-2-sequel-bourne-legacy/187006/

Mags... What a release! From secrecy, to the auctions. They were something else. Also when Brian Wilson wore them in the dugout...

Mags.... > any Y1 and/or Y2

It's Marty McFly
sick.gif
frown.gif

Lol @ people"pulling" the mcfly look off lmao ok if you say so... Those people look rediculous in those stooopid shoes and no they dont look good on any of those people you said could "pull it off" ... They look like silly clowns ....smh

i kinda hope they release a mid top version, the OG's are pretty high, that's what makes them harder to rock (and when people strap them down all tight, it looks odd, makes them look even taller, going up your shin, leaving the strap loose is the way to go)...

i kinda hope they release a mid top version, the OG's are pretty high, that's what makes them harder to rock (and when people strap them down all tight, it looks odd, makes them look even taller, going up your shin, leaving the strap loose is the way to go)...
i like the height now, they can make variations of it for people thinking it's high. i think that if nike ever changes anything on the mag for release it'd be the back part that says "nike mag"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom