Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I can claim I love a sneaker and spend 250.00 retail for it, heck I'd even pay 1600 for it but I don't live near the places that have them.
I like the shoe..3 or 4?grandbis crazy. Can ppl really justify saving that kind of money for a shoe. If this shoe wasn't hyped up to an insane price, then I wouldn't buy a fake. Anyway, this has nothing to do w my integrity cause ill tell you there fake, if you ask. It isn't a big deal.
It's resellers who mess up the game IMO. Nike is to blame also, they have means to make enough and they choose not to. They create the hype too
I can give a crap less about Kanye too

i wouldnt go as far as questioning someones character for buying a fake sneaker, at the end of the day its a damb shoe and we are all fools for putting so much importance on them....honestly i don't know why dudes keep saying the fakes look just like the real deal, put a fake and a real yeezy side by side and you will spit on that fake you are willing to drop 300$ on....they look terrible man.

Artistic integrity? Last time I checked we bought shoes, not works of art. You guys in here acting like a fake shoe, autograph, etc will spread infection through out your closets and man caves.

Elkin, technically, after tax, Y2 were near $300 so they kinda paying retail.
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, none of you would say anything to anyone rocking fakes if they weren't either A. frail or B. morbidly obese.

If Ford enthusiasts can praise and spend sometimes hundreds of thousands on REPLICA shelbys, then I think the sneaker world will be ok if people all decided to NOT pay $3500 for an authentic pair and just make their own.

For the holier than thou, PM me, I have a couple pairs I can bless you with 

i wouldnt go as far as questioning someones character for buying a fake sneaker, at the end of the day its a damb shoe and we are all fools for putting so much importance on them....honestly i don't know why dudes keep saying the fakes look just like the real deal, put a fake and a real yeezy side by side and you will spit on that fake you are willing to drop 300$ on....they look terrible man.

repped... haven't seen you post in a while my man, hope all is well

it should be locked till OFFICIAL news of reds come out.

Till then, there isn't much to do but disagree with one another.

Artistic integrity? Last time I checked we bought shoes, not works of art. You guys in here acting like a fake shoe, autograph, etc will spread infection through out your closets and man caves.

Elkin, technically, after tax, Y2 were near $300 so they kinda paying retail.
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, none of you would say anything to anyone rocking fakes if they weren't either A. frail or B. morbidly obese.

If Ford enthusiasts can praise and spend sometimes hundreds of thousands on REPLICA shelbys, then I think the sneaker world will be ok if people all decided to NOT pay $3500 for an authentic pair and just make their own.

For the holier than thou, PM me, I have a couple pairs I can bless you with 

to keep it real when i had my Acura TL-S and i would see dudes drop stacks on a regular TL to make it look as close to the TL-S i would always ask myself....WHY?...lol

Proto goes a bit off the radar, i dont take it as personal, at the end of the day is your money....

to keep it real when i had my Acura TL-S and i would see dudes drop stacks on a regular TL to make it look as close to the TL-S i would always ask myself....WHY?...lol

Proto goes a bit off the radar, i dont take it as personal, at the end of the day is your money....
Honda/Acura was identity crisis of identity crisis of all cars. 
laugh.gif

Why are you selling all your shoes? Did the treatment work? Elkin Jr?!

Honda/Acura was identity crisis of identity crisis of all cars. 
laugh.gif

Why are you selling all your shoes? Did the treatment work? Elkin Jr?!

nah, just been investing alot on my business and figure some of these shoes i dont wear so why not cash out instead of hoarding....but im not selling my solars.

again, i'm not judging someone's total character, or personality, or whether they're a good person or not... just artistic integrity, their consistent values and principles when it comes to fake vs real and how they dress. but i do think it's kinda fake all around, maybe not telling of your whole life or whatever, but it's kinda lame to fake the funk in general (in either the clothes you wear, the car you drive, the things you collect, etc).

and yes, artistic integrity. how you dress is a way of expressing yourself (obviously an important one to a lot of us here), a reflection of your personal style and taste. it's especially evident you care about that when you spend hundreds or thousands on shoes (which makes it even more funny, crazy, and lame that you'd put effort and money into that only to wear fake stuff)...

Last edited:
steezy, i know you ain't been around this thread in a minute, but you're wrong, bruh. the newest fakes from yeezybay don't look terrible. they are not the same quality, will not last long, but on the surface they do look good enough to fool a lot of people.

this is gonna come down to whether you're the type of person who has it in ya to wear fakes or not. this shoe is gonna make some people on here taint their collection with a pair of fakes for the first time. :lol:

steezy, i know you ain't been around this thread in a minute, but you're wrong, bruh. the newest fakes from yeezybay don't look terrible. they are not the same quality, will not last long, but on the surface they do look good enough to fool a lot of people.

this is gonna come down to whether you're the type of person who has it in ya to wear fakes or not. this shoe is gonna make some people on here taint their collection with a pair of fakes for the first time. :lol:

If the joints posted in the last page are yeezybay replicas, THEY LOOK TERRIBLE....is there better replicas than those?...because I can easily tell the difference.

I think the people buying the the replicas and are content with it are nothing more then just a reflection of where sneaker collecting is at right now. I'd say a lot of people who are interested in sneakers right now simply see it as a status quo thing. Jordans(retros) for the most part are the measuring stick. However, Yeezy's are in a class of their own. If you see shoes as just a status quo thing, and there isn't passion for them; chances are you'd be willing to settle for the apparence of stunting in something you know is fake just for that quick 15 of feeling it like you're doing it. Saying someone has no integrity based off a materialistic matter sounds pretty extreme, but chances are if you went out of the way to get a replica item to stunt on your homies and the sneaker community,you'd have to ask how honest are you with yourself? I'd go on a limb say you're most likely insecure and attempting to find solace in a pair of high valued replica sneakers.

I think the people buying the the replicas and are content with it are nothing more then just a reflection of where sneaker collecting is at right now. I'd say a lot of people who are interested in sneakers right now simply see it as a status quo thing. Jordans(retros) for the most part are the measuring stick. However, Yeezy's are in a class of their own. If you see shoes as just a status quo thing, and there isn't passion for them; chances are you'd be willing to settle for the apparence of stunting in something you know is fake just for that quick 15 of feeling it like you're doing it. Saying someone has no integrity based off a materialistic matter sounds pretty extreme, but chances are if you went out of the way to get a replica item to stunt on your homies and the sneaker community,you'd have to ask how honest are you with yourself? I'd go on a limb say you're most likely insecure and attempting to find solace in a pair of high valued replica sneakers.
OR they don't want to pay 3 grand for a cheap shoe made in china

OR they don't want to pay 3 grand for a cheap shoe made in china
No one's forcing them to...It's like saying i don't way pay $700 for some plastic LV glasses, but I wanna front lke I can afford them so i bought the bootlegs. I get there's a small group of people who buy fake shoes and don't care cause they're just a pair of shoes. But I dont think that's the case when you're specfically going out of your way to buy a specific pair of shoes in a specific color way knowing that they are fake.

I don't have a problem with replicas or anyone buying them. That's there agenda and money and they can do with it what they want. The greatest thing about it is it makes an authentic pair that much more special. That's why these shoes are so sought after because of their exclusiveness. Now with yeezybay taking off, everyone can have them but not everyone can HAVE THEM, catch my drift? Those of us with authentic pairs shouldn't play that elitist role especially with a pair of sneakers, that's not cool but we should be honorable enough to provide info and explain the differences between these authentic pairs and non authentic pairs. I will say that I wore my solars to Lennox mall and went by footlocker. I got into a convo with one of the employees and he was glancing at my shoes the whole time. He proceeded to tell me that he just ordered some solar 2's from IG and they came in two days ago and he said that he was going to trash em. I asked him why and he told me that my shoes looked like a premium quality. He said everything about them looked on point and he wanted that type of look from the shoe, something the un-authentic quality couldn't achieve. I got my solar 2's on release day and rarely ever wear em so they're pristine but ever since that day I realized that if you have a real passion for something you're conscious wont allow you to settle for less...at least not for long.

Ugg, I have the money ready, in paypal for a pair of plats, but I just cant get myself to pull the trigger... 

^^ what are plats going for, $1800?? That's a LOT of bread especially on a shoe but if you've been saving for em pull that trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom