Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

There are hundreds, if not thousands of people named A. Rodriguez here in Miami.
not if you scale back search to miami gardens...

then search local fb groups for post with phone number.....

followed by reverse look up on registered address...

nerd.gif

it's been chill... it's just sneakers... lol 

a quick 10 second search can pull enough information... kinda scary...

and just saw a video on how some pictures can give you exact coordinates of where the picture was taken 
sick.gif

with all the hype around these red yeezy's, i'll be surprised if some don't disappear from the warehouse. 

Last edited:
you n*ggas out here like big brother tho, I'm not saying yall will but somebody gonna take it to that next step

you n*ggas out here like big brother tho, I'm not saying yall will but somebody gonna take it to that next step

Exactly why you don't drop peoples first initials last names and cities on the internet. Look at J. Rocklin, what could he do to defend himself. No weapons necessary for him, straight strong arm robbery.

Not a good idea to post this stuff being posted. Just sayin....something happens to a winner and somehow they find this info. Even as a joke, it's not a smart idea.

Not a good idea to post this stuff being posted. Just sayin....something happens to a winner and somehow they find this info. Even as a joke, it's not a smart idea.
I don't think anybody really wants anything negative to happen to anybody on that list, I think most are just proving the point over and over again why the list shouldn't exist.  Winners have been contacted would have been good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom