Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade check:

VNDS Red and White Preme blazers + $500

For VNDS Plats size 10.5 OG all

Personally, I would NEVER trade a pair of Supreme highs, lows, or blazers for any Yeezy sneaker.

They're way harder to come by.

But if you're getting them in return with cash?

Cash out homey :smokin :smokin

They're my Plats, I just don't know how much those Blazers go for since there aren't that many on the market

I sold my red supreme blazers for $900 a few months ago. There were worn maybe 3 times....basically brand new.

Question: do you all think ds size 7 galaxy foam and ds lebron 8 size8 south beach can get me some legit size 8 solar reds? Or do I need to swap a shoe and add ds bin 5.

Question: do you all think ds size 7 galaxy foam and ds lebron 8 size8 south beach can get me some legit size 8 solar reds? Or do I need to swap a shoe and add ds bin 5.

the value is even for a VNDS pair but it would be completely dependent on whether the person wants galaxy foams or south beaches. most dudes I see trading yeezys for other shoes want some rare sample type sh*t or high fashion shoes

the value is even for a VNDS pair but it would be completely dependent on whether the person wants galaxy foams or south beaches. most dudes I see trading yeezys for other shoes want some rare sample type sh*t or high fashion shoes

Damn, that just really sucks

I sold my red supreme blazers for $900 a few months ago. There were worn maybe 3 times....basically brand new.

yeah, my size 12 is dumb hard to come by. i got all 3, red, black, and white.

my reds were DS but i've worn them 3 or 4 times, and my blacks are still DS and i've been offered $1,500 for 'em, but turned it down.

ya just never see size 12's come up very often, especially DS or close to it, and they're some of my fav sneakers of all time (the reds are in my top 5 for sure), so i don't wanna let them go.

plus supreme blazers have some of the best quality leather i've seen nike produce. they were made in 2006 and all 3 of my pairs still have a very heavy sweet leather smell.

my reds were DS but i've worn them 3 or 4 times, and my blacks are still DS and i've been offered $1,500 for 'em, but turned it down.

ya just never see size 12's come up very often, especially DS or close to it, and they're some of my fav sneakers of all time (the reds are in my top 5 for sure), so i don't wanna let them go.

plus supreme blazers have some of the best quality leather i've seen nike produce. they were made in 2006 and all 3 of my pairs still have a very heavy sweet leather smell.

brag god strikes again

The reds are a truly beautiful shoe. It was very hard to let them go. I just didn't wear them enough and the money was right.

Ima jack that guy in compton myself SMH and if cant do it ima pay the goons 100$ each! and still get profit

every single person in here talking about how theyre going to jack someones yeezys 
mean.gif

Size of the galaxy foams greatly effect the price. But its all up to the person your offering

Heh, just saying, I wouldn't trade supreme blazers for yeezys. Certain sizes and conditions are dumb hard to find. Talking from experience.

And yeah, I was bragging a bit too, is that ok with y'all? :lol: Proud of that blazer trifecta, was really hard and pricey to get. Besides, this whole site is about bragging... Get over it.

Last edited:
Is anyone that has a pair(s) on ice apprehensive about breaking them out due to the "drive the car off the lot and it loses half its value" effect? I really don't need the money I'd get from selling the sneakers, but knowing I'd be losing a couple grand by taking one step has me stashing these away. Maybe I'm just too greedy lol

And yeah, I was bragging a bit too, is that ok with y'all? :lol: Proud of that blazer trifecta, was really hard and pricey to get. Besides, this whole site is about bragging... Get over it.

lol you might as well just put "I own doubles of the yeezy 1 trifecta" as your sig then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom