Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone that has a pair(s) on ice apprehensive about breaking them out due to the "drive the car off the lot and it loses half its value" effect? I really don't need the money I'd get from selling the sneakers, but knowing I'd be losing a couple grand by taking one step has me stashing these away. Maybe I'm just too greedy lol

i don't think they lose that much value tho.

used pairs are fetching crazy prices too.

just take care of 'em.

i have no plans to ever sell and i still baby mine, just cuz i want them to stay looking krispy for as long as possible.

speaking of which, i've seen plats looking mad rough after wears, does anyone have a good reason not to spray protector stuff on 'em?

What kind of protector should be used?

I was thinking that ultra protector stuff from footlocker. Or even that new crazy stuff that literally makes it where any fluid rolls right off (even paint, mud, whatever)...

I just don't want the suede and scales to get all dirty, cuz suede is hard to clean and keep looking the same, and I could imagine cleaning the scales could be tricky (would have to wipe / brush in the direction of the scales, never going against them)...

I was thinking that ultra protector stuff from footlocker. Or even that new crazy stuff that literally makes it where any fluid rolls right off (even paint, mud, whatever)...

I just don't want the suede and scales to get all dirty, cuz suede is hard to clean and keep looking the same, and I could imagine cleaning the scales could be tricky (would have to wipe / brush in the direction of the scales, never going against them)...

DO NOT USE NEVERWET! It completely ruins shoes, it leaves a milky layer. Look up HesKicks on YouTube, he jus tested it out and it leaves a film on light shoes and turns black shoes grey/blue

there was a video on nsb fir the longest time, theres a thing thats supposed to be superhydrophobic, coming out in 2013 but for businesses only. theres a product that i saw the video for that is sold at home depot, and its a name brand paint company.

dudes really considering robbing the winners, damb ya seriously are pathetic and hope ya come across the wrong nerd that'll off your lights.

a con artist from DC who sold fake Grapes earlier this year and is now claiming to have 50 pairs of the Red Yeezy 2 he will sell for below retail if your a raffle winner.

and oh yea...

RED YEEZY = not releasing in october , early 2014

Every single Yeezy release, within a month or two of releasing, had this or something similar said about it. I don't believe that for one second.

With every huge release, there's always going to be rumors about the release date, production numbers, availability, etc. It's inevitable, especially in today's social media world.

That said, regarding the Yeezy 2, I'll just wait until news is tweeted from: https://twitter.com/heidiburgett

Last edited:
no one ever said these were dropping in October tbh, people just put it together cuz of the red october line on Yeezus, which could mean nothing since "Red October" is a movie, kanye probably just said it cuz it rhymed lol. the only official word is later this year. #thethirst will cause n*ggas to believe anything tho

im hoping for a random release kindof. got lucky last time, probly wont get lucky again, but id feel a little better about missing them.... idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom