Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you could get those beat yeezys from a few pages back and do a sole swap. 
laugh.gif
 might be worth it if theyre like $50

yeah it was from red octobers troll king jsusneaks !I heard they can be a lil bit less limited than the plats and the solar but with that level of hype they will just be harder to get 

yes we all know that was photoshopped so why did Complex still run with the 1000 pairs thing in this latest article

that lame, jsusneaks, is still on instagram, been stealing my pix, and other's, and talking 'bout "haters"... LOL!

man, ain't nobody "hating"... everything he posts is to gain some attention for something he doesn't even have...

i've prolly never seen someone go to such lengths, photoshopping, etc, just to get attention on social media... :lol:

^ he was talking about these plats that were up a couple of pages back and they were beat to **** . you can do a sole swap with those air techs because they use somewhat if not the same one .

1. 8 months ago they didn't have these 'Super Perfect' replicas. 2. There are plenty of people still on the hunt even if you aren't. 3. People request Legit Checks in here every week so I thought it might help them. 4. This isn't a Red October thread, it's a Nike Air YEEZY 2 thread...

Plus, it's nice to have an informative video like that about the shoes, than people asking for legit checks when there's a ******g legit check section.

Also I had no idea they got them that close. I always thought they've been doctoring the pictures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom