Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont spend much time on these replica sites so this is just fascinating to me. They "recommend" you to buy the Solars. I think its because they replicate them better. These pictures of the Platinums show me that they still struggle to make the light color look authentic. Too many details they can't hide (3M being the biggest).

I have both the Y1 and Y2 and it looks like the sample was a combination of the JUST*DON hats and Y1 in regards to material.

That looks to be actual snakeskin, which would make sense why it's carved leather now. Actual snakeskin would have been really expensive. And would have weathered much worse.

The news was that the delay on the shoes was due to creative differences with Kanye wanting the shoe to be very high quality (actual snakeskin, the soft leather from the Y1 appears to make up the Y2 sample toebox)... it appears Nike wanted a more practical alternative.

That sample is ridiculous though. That's the best shoe from him, period.

SLIGHTLY better than the Y1 GITD sample, better than the LV stuff (and I have the Jaspers), better than all the other Yeezy's.

Actually kind of makes me :x now knowing Nike does all this creative stuff with NSW and canned that sample... :smh:

I wanna know what someone like PO who usually has good inside Swoosh info knows about...

This guy Renaldo Nehemiah claims he has them already, actually started claiming he had them a few weeks back when the first replicas popped up.

Before someone rushes in with "he's a celebrity stylist", I know, I've read that.

What are you guys thoughts?

My biggest disbelief comes from the fact that Renaldo Nehemiah has them before Virgil, IBN, Don? Hell, what about all the other pairs? He gets his and the rest of the people on the Nike Entertainment list haven't?

finally found a cash + trade scenario... need your guys opinion...

$800 + used 01 black/cement 3s, vvnds Unkle Dunks, ds Tiffany Dunks for these Solars (says he wore them about 10 times, has the box just missing a lace tip)

w no flash

Last edited:

$800 + used 01 black/cement 3s, vvnds Unkle Dunks, ds Tiffany Dunks for these Solars (says he wore them about 10 times, has the box just missing a lace tip)
those looks fake, also the scale fade is exaggerated and unnatural

Last edited:

those looks fake, also the scale fade is exaggerated and unnatural

posted another pic w no flash... (I thought the same thing when I first saw the "ashiness" and not "buttery" fade)

w no flash
all you bum *** lames in this thread the suede on real yeezys goes over the sole smh selling this pair btw sz 10.5 just saying

side note this is the same lame who said my plats were fake because i got them for 800 off ebay what a loser 

so folks are required to wear a kanye costume with their pairs? you guys are clowns :lol:

I wear 501s with mine all the time. :smokin

modern jeans do not equal a kanye costume

I had no idea what a modern jean was so i googled it. I still don't know what a modern jean is. I'm guessing it's leather with cuffs at the bottom?

so folks are required to wear a kanye costume with their pairs? you guys are clowns :lol:

I wear 501s with mine all the time. :smokin

So I'm guessing anything that's not boot cut or loose fit are kanye costumes?

And for you, I just failed to find the LOLOLOLO worthy humor in someone wearing 501's, which are neither a boot cut nor a loose fit. Maybe you could explain it to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom