Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok question about sizing one yeezy 1s. I'm usually a size 10-10.5. I tried on a friends pair of yeezy 1s in a 9.5 that felt very big but he said the fit was weird because they ran huge. I was looking at buying a pair of size 11 yeezy 1s but won't be able to try them on before buying. Do you think they'll bee too big? I don't want to drop a large amount of money on a pair that I'm going to be swimming in

let say if you give them a price to sell and your price is low, for example 2k. do they sell it for 2k or do they push it to 3k so they can make more?
Thats the whole point, they won't allow you to sell that low if it'll lower the value of other pairs of the same shoe.

So seeing as how they have solars listed for 3,750 and a couple larger sizes listed for 3,800 they probably won't let you go lower than 3,500 so you don't throw the perceived value of the other pairs off.

No matter the price, the split will always be 80/20.

Ok question about sizing one yeezy 1s. I'm usually a size 10-10.5. I tried on a friends pair of yeezy 1s in a 9.5 that felt very big but he said the fit was weird because they ran huge. I was looking at buying a pair of size 11 yeezy 1s but won't be able to try them on before buying. Do you think they'll bee too big? I don't want to drop a large amount of money on a pair that I'm going to be swimming in

you tried on your friends pair so you already know the answer to your question. they run about a size big, so you don't need anything near an 11. look for 9.5-10, maybe even a 9 if the 9.5 felt big still

Last edited:
you need a size 9 in yeezy 1's... they do fit huge, like a whole size big.

you'd be michael phelps in a size 11...

^truth

i/m a sz 11

my net/net are sz 11 and they are huge...

my black/pinks sz10 and fit :smokin

No that's terrible. Aqua 8's were rumored to re-retro this year. Ended up not happening but you can imagine they'll be coming back out within the next couple of years.

Yeezy IIs won't be retro-ing any time soon. I promise. It's also a lop-sided trade. There's not enough cash in it for you..... That part hinges on the actual condition of the shoe- but still

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-AIR-YE...4994800?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item20d820fff0

Legit?

Want to be at that price, may throw in a offer...

Let's all discuss what we had to do to get our Yeezys and when we got them. Should I start? No I'll let someone else start..

Last edited:
punch 10 babies. sign my soul to the devil. drink a witch's blood. overall a fairly simple process and got 2 sz12 yeezys in hand. 

Let's all discuss what we had to do to get our Yeezys and when we got them. Should I start? No I'll let someone else start..
RSVP with Nike Montalban. I was literally stalking it on my phone all day. Opened up while I was driving back from Bakersfield. Did it on the freeway smh and I was in disbelief when I got the reply that I was confirmed

What you thinks a good price on those ds tan brothers?
smokin.gif
I sold my used pair for 850. a DS pair of tans isn't worth more then 1200 imo. lol at 3k
Nah bro..Tans def fetch more. I sold my vnds pair for 1250 cash pickup earlier this year. And this was around the time Solars were only $2200-2400.

I would imagine they go for alot more now.

Last edited:
a. please only post legit checks in the legit check thread. people will reply when somebody posts

b. you don't have to post every pic especially if you gonna post the link to them

c. yes they're legit

Idk but tooo me it seems like yeezy 1 LC's are almost pointless, because i have never seen a fake Yeezy 1 even close to an authentic... Its sooo easy to spot a fake or real yeezy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom