Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta decide what is more important to you... The profit you can make, or do you love the shoe enough to actually wear them and stop worrying about their value?

I use sole savers and shoe trees, but not to protect their value (I bought them to wear, cuz I love them, not for profit, money comes and money goes, Yeezys do not, lol), but cuz I want them to be as crispy as possible for as long as possible. I wanna be able to rock a super clean pair 10 years from now when most are beat...

Last edited:
They're shoes, bro. Wear em.

They're shoes worth a combined $5,000...

agree with Proto...

money comes and goes. I sold my Tans years ago in return for a trip to the NBA Finals. Was it worth it? Hell yeah. Do I regret it? HELL YEAH.

I could have easily pulled the money from my bank account and went on the trip. Instead, I thought it would be cool to be able to sell a shoe to pay for a life long memory. However, I will most likely never be able to find a pair of Tans in my size again (for a realistic and fair price).

My advice (for what it's worth)... rock the crap out of your shoes.*****

**** unless you live with your parents, have no solid career, and have less $$ in your bank account than the value of your Yeezys

Even king push though 
mean.gif

I'll share my strategy.

Friday I'll wake up in OK then fly to NYC, where I'll meet up with Mark, Cap'n sneakerhead, and sneakerfan1. We'll pop Molly's and get to sweatin and roll to some underground club where Mark knows the bouncer. Cap'n will hook us up in VIP thru his NFL connects, and sneaker fan will corrall the 6 finest dime pieces in the place to join us.

We'll all have pairs RSVP'd at NTNY and Mercer. 2 pairs each. So after a night of no sleep, we'll roll into the Niketowns early and grab our pairs Saturday morning. Celebratory bleezy and I hit the first flight after that to Vegas.

Meet up with j23 on the strip and go grab our nikeLV RSVP's. Have a few celebratory glasses of scotch with my boi and leave him to his party. I'll bounce back to my penthouse suite to do some EXTREMELY high quality yack in my suite (since I partied all night in NYC and now some jet lag is also kicking in and I can't miss the tweet) while waiting on the second NTLV RSVP for unsold pairs to go live, then grab one in my name and also one in each of my new friends, Sukison and Destani, names. Will give them their 3 hour fee, take a nap in my lush suite, covered in red Octobers, and end the night at the Love is Beautiful Fest with a group of barely twenty something HARD 10's covered in GITD body paint.

Basically, another day in the life of your average NTer.
going to sleep and gonna try to dream **** real fast

Just spoke to a Nike Europe rep online. She said 'I know the Red is coming out in the middle of October in selected retailers. This style is not planned to be released on Nike.com in October'...

Just spoke to a Nike Europe rep online. She said 'I know the Red is coming out in the middle of October in selected retailers. This style is not planned to be released on Nike.com in October'...
Too bad they can't give an exact date....need to know when to get the tent out to camp in front a retailer

Never posted in this thread but I figure i'll share this.

I don't believe this will release soon. I seen the calendar for NTNY and this shoe doesn't show up for october or november. BUT people who won that contest a few months back, I heard their pairs have been shipped.

But as for now, nothing is showing up as a RD for these.

I don't believe this will release soon. I seen the calendar for NTNY and this shoe doesn't show up for october or november. BUT people who won that contest a few months back, I heard their pairs have been shipped.

Of course they wouldn't write it already on the calendar, with rare pairs like these they don't write it in advance so they wouldn't be bombed by people asking for it.
This thread is getting out of hand and people are slowly thinking it's a myth, or that's what people are trying to make them wise. Believe what you want. All I have to say is that Yeezus is truly a wise business man, and he knows that leaving it to the unknown will make more commotion and desire to get your hands on a pair. Great marketing strategy!!

Last edited:

Of course they wouldn't write it already on the calendar, with rare pairs like these they don't write it in advance so they wouldn't be bombed by people asking for it.
This thread is getting out of hand and people are slowly thinking it's a myth, or that's what people are trying to make them wise. Believe what you want. All I have to say is that Yeezus is truly a wise business man, and he know's that leaving it to the unknown will make more commotion and desire to get your hands on a pair. 
you mean nike is a wise business, not yeezus.

Word is that kanye wanted to make the yeezy widely available and nike said straight up, NO. 

come on brah...yeezy on a release calendar? never. 

Too bad they can't give an exact date....need to know when to get the tent out to camp in front a retailer
lucky that stores in europe allow camping. but then again, we cant compare ourselves to the crazy Americans.

I wish more stores would allow camping but i understand where they are coming from. 

Dudes act like these shoes are LIFE and get crazy. smfhh

lucky that stores in europe allow camping. but then again, we cant compare ourselves to the crazy Americans.

I wish more stores would allow camping but i understand where they are coming from. 

Camping not allowed in the States? 

come on brah...yeezy on a release calendar? never. 

Plats and solars were on the calender when they release. I remember because i was one of the workers that did that release.

Camping not allowed in the States? 

To my knowledge its been banned ever since the concords release when a kid was murdered for them. Ever since then a lot of places are doing tickets, raffles and RSVP.

Don't know if you were serious but yeah.

you can camp in the US... it just depends on the stores policy. camping at Niketowns happens until the manager tells them to leave. most malls will make people leave if theyre camping, but they just stay in their cars and rush the shops when they open. individual boutiques do what they want unless cops tell them otherwise.  

Rep was ambiguous towards the end. "not planned to be released on nike.com in October" can mean no online release for the yeezys. Or a online release later in time after a In store release. both meanings are puzzling. Why would nike release the champ pack online and not the yeezys (considering more yeezys were made then the champ pack) and why would nike do two different release dates for online and in store. Anywho I still don't believe these are releasing in October.

All of ya'll are worried about the RD when 95% of you(at least) won't be able to cop at(or nowhere near) retail.

All of ya'll are worried about the RD when 95% of you(at least) won't be able to cop at(or nowhere near) retail.
This...........a whole lot of hoping and wishing is all they are doing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom