Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i miss the days of getting legit useful info...
Keep telling us about them long lost days of 2012..

SMH

People have legit contacts in this thread tbh. Think it was about page 300 when we got legit info telling  us about the release before anything had come out about them, he might not of posted in here recently but people defo  got the info on here.

Last edited:

I'm just gonna roll with the assumption that you just signed up for NT and you don't have a clue who has inside information or not
mean.gif

I see why dudes like JM, PO, FRESH, SneakerWatch, etc rarely post inside info now a days.
I've probably been on this site as long as you have , if not longer. The guys with real info (not third hand "sources") don't come into threads to post throw away information. You should know that since you've accumulated an ungodly number of posts in < 2 years.
I would have to say this is false.. I usually dont post this many times in one day as i have a **** load of **** going on. You gotta think, some of us have been sneakerheads since the jump, the jump varies by our age right? Regardless, my intro into info was NT.. Cats in highschool couldnt tell me NOTHING. I cannot simply walk away, pay it forward if you will. Again someone said we cant post #'s or dates... CORRECT. lol, i posted the date to the swamp thing bron brons and got mad doubts.. End result FINL released them on the date i said they would right?

I wrote in my last post, the gift and the curse. Sometimes you want to say something but you just cannot. Thats why most criminals end up getting in trouble, they get caught slippin/chatterboxin bout how they made it out, or was too smooth to get caught, cursed by their own ego.

I have releases through// well i cant say that either. But i have releases from now till a very long time from now. VERY long time, when i peep Nicekicks and kixandthecity post sneakpeaks and "New" info, it makes me laugh. I have thought about making my own site and slowly leaking info, get paper off the ads, but Nike knows only a select few know this info, and they WILL narrow it down VERY fast. At the end of the day i love what i do, and it aint worth risking it. And i wear sample size, so you cant beat free samples lol-

-Fresh 

I'm just gonna roll with the assumption that you just signed up for NT and you don't have a clue who has inside information or not :smh:

I see why dudes like JM, PO, FRESH, SneakerWatch, etc rarely post inside info now a days.

I've probably been on this site as long as you have , if not longer. The guys with real info (not third hand "sources") don't come into threads to post throw away information. You should know that since you've accumulated an ungodly number of posts in

preach Cap,some good dudes

i still laugh about that dude that was taking pay pal orders for the the exact time the yeezy 2 would drop on NDC lol.

Last edited:
I have releases through// well i cant say that either. But i have releases from now till a very long time from now. VERY long time, when i peep Nicekicks and kixandthecity post sneakpeaks and "New" info, it makes me laugh. I have thought about making my own site and slowly leaking info, get paper off the ads, but Nike knows only a select few know this info, and they WILL narrow it down VERY fast. At the end of the day i love what i do, and it aint worth risking it. And i wear sample size, so you cant beat free samples lol-

-Fresh 

can you say what you do or is that also g-14 classified

Last edited:
As far as the entertainment pairs there is one person who has the say on who gets these and who doesn't. I would give the name but that wouldn't be cool of me to do. One hint. It's a women. Those of you in the know already know this. There were 5000 pairs of plats and solars made the first time through. I don't have the numbers for the RO's.

@IcySole
 just posted this ....it's about to get crazy...:nerd:

too bad they used pics from replica site lol.

if the info is true and the release date is out there and is coming up soon, I wonder how close to release Nike will wait to drop info. I would think they need a decent lead time in order to ship the shoes out but it would be crazy if it was like a week before

As far as the entertainment pairs there is one person who has the say on who gets these and who doesn't. I would give the name but that wouldn't be cool of me to do. One hint. It's a women. Those of you in the know already know this. There were 5000 pairs of plats and solars made the first time through. I don't have the numbers for the RO
look at this guy.

As far as the entertainment pairs there is one person who has the say on who gets these and who doesn't. I would give the name but that wouldn't be cool of me to do. One hint. It's a women. Those of you in the know already know this. There were 5000 pairs of plats and solars made the first time through. I don't have the numbers for the RO's.
I know who your referring to, She's pretty much every entertainers connect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom