Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic but better than the BS this thread has been filled with recently. JBF is going to release some red snakeskin yeezy 1s, absolutely **** on the red y2s from the initial pics

Nike is up fam, they're dropping them at midnight pst 
nerd.gif

the fact that stores already have pairs and nike hasn't mentioned anything leads me to believe a random drop with no info is possible.

a surprise drop on nikestore for halloween would not surprise me at all. What better day to catch people off guard?

the whole build up to this release feels different, I wouldn't be surprised if nike sets a precedent and does something totally different.

People need to quit with the random drop. Nike won't let that happen. Stores need to schedule extra staffing, hire security, plan queues if needed. Last thing nike wants is another foam galaxy riot associated with a man that's very liked by white America.

Last edited:
funny thing is that when it's all said and done there will be 10 fake yeezy's for every one real pair.

as of now the fake ones look way worse then the legit pairs imo cuz of nuances like the suede and the shades of red, not to mention the shape of the shoe. but yes, anybody rocking these will be subject to many sneakerhead detectives whipping out the magnifying glass

Yeah, my dude just sent me the box tag pic from those too.

Apparently the release pairs DO glow.

Where are the "these won't glow" cats lately? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom