Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your an idiot, have you never heard of a hyperstrike?
No need to call him a idiot, but he definitely doesn't know what he's talking about. These are in stock around the country as we speak.
That guy has a store and a good NSW accounts so he knows what he's talking about

As for Yeezys they aren't gonna be released tomorrow. My educated guess is black friday alongside his NSW collection (Clothing)

That guy has a store and a good NSW accounts so he knows what he's talking about

As for Yeezys they aren't gonna be released tomorrow. My educated guess is black friday alongside his NSW collection (Clothing)

Where is the NSW collection coming from?

ec2?? what are you guys going to tell me next your operating on ios7???

ec3 is the future!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: LOL this release will be easier than I thought!!!

All credit to Feng.

you guys have been putting mr feng to work.... good to see a side by side comparison

Last edited:
check out that mesh under the laces :smokin Kobe 6's had one of the best / underrated influences on the Yeezy IIs. All anyone talks about is how much the Agassi's soles played a part in the design

Good looks bro... Just followed u on IG the other day too.... I'll be at the concert next week I'll be checking if they glow lol
they do.. Phil0sophy posted A++ pics of them glowing when the Oakland venue was pitch black during the Yeezus tour. Now people are speculating if the pair released to us regular folks glows.... to that I say, why wouldn't they?

Oh the chopper part of the world war Z post had me :rofl: For some reason Bay. Nice.

The side by side looks good, pics are getting real interesting.

on another note... real interested to see this Ralph Lauren x Kanye West collab S_Universal is working on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom