Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.. wonder what's going on in people's lives that just allows them to camp for a shoe not even knowing if its really releasing.. unless they do know

Damn.. wonder what's going on in people's lives that just allows them to camp for a shoe not even knowing if its really releasing.. unless they do know

I guess it's a gamble they're willing to take. If they do randomly drop then that's a come up for them.

I'm here, I was at work. Yes i saw the comment and immediately deleted the pic. I now know there fake. I didn't before because I did a legit check at FC and was told everything was good to go. I'm not ashamed to say I failed on those plats. I deleted it bc I don't want to be known with Fake Yeezy as you can see in other pics everything is pure legit.

No one scared me off, I will still post in this thread if i ever get any new info from my job, Its up to you guys to take it how you want.

So once again i now know my plats are fake so i will be donating them to a shelter or something. I lost a couple hundreds but money doesn't matter to me.

^ repped this man, making an appearance and not firing Any shots.

No need to take shots, I want to believe we're going to be adults about this and move on.

I'll take my L and move on.

I spoke to my manager and he did mention Feb could be the ideal month for it, seeing how we got in calendars for november, december and part of january ( btw theres a QS kobe IX in jan if anyone cares ) and theres nothing yeezy related. I predict Feb 15th ( saturday ) right before valentines day.

props for coming back.

but you're telling me that flight club LC and passed those?

Sad to say but yeah. My man darwin wasn't there so i trusted some kid that works there. It was opening so there wasn't much heads but I guess he didn't know better and looks like neither did I. My pair had 3M and glowed perfectly, the scales i didn't bother to pay mind to it to much. I was just excited to get such a awesome deal. Lesson learned.

From feng dude

I think it is legit pair. Its 2500yen in china which is $4102.

All credit to IG @zyn0210
Hate to be that guy, but Yen is Japanese, and that would be around $25

2500 Chinese Yuan works out to around $410

IMO they look legit, but the price proves nothing

Something i noticed, would there be such a difference between inner tags on feng3333 and zyn0210 pairs if they were legit items.

Hate to be that guy, but Yen is Japanese, and that would be around $25

2500 Chinese Yuan works out to around $410

IMO they look legit, but the price proves nothing
That's true. Thanks for the correction. It's 25000 yuan.

I'm not saying price proves legit but surprised by the market price in China

Last edited:
Oh okay, yeah that makes a bit more sense then

$4100 is a crazy price to pay, and if anything makes it more convincing that they are the real deal

I personally havent seen a fake pair with the lace lock being the suede on one side usually i've seen all with a plastic side and the other is the design on the side of the shoe. Maybe they are the real deal

People really think these are going to drop soon with no hype......

Rumors of people lining up already. Instagram going crazy. There's definitely hype.

I'd rather a random drop any day for these. Gives the people who really want the shoe a better chance.

I personally havent seen a fake pair with the lace lock being the suede on one side usually i've seen all with a plastic side and the other is the design on the side of the shoe. Maybe they are the real deal
This. Also none of the fakes i've seen have the II on the inside of the lace lock which all the legit pairs have

If they could get a shot of this in the red, I'd be 100% convinced of its authenticity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom