Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 AFTERMATH THREAD ----- NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

china 
laugh.gif
damnnnn, 

If that krispy fella runs the big cartel website he was stealing moarsvp bot and selling it as his own and moa put him on blast for it.

If that krispy fella runs the big cartel website he was stealing moarsvp bot and selling it as his own and moa put him on blast for it.
what? when was he accused of this?

And yupp I see info directly stolen from this page. Then they'll say something like "why would I go on NikeTalk for info? Heidi dm's me every night with a run down of Nike's plans" :lol:

Memphis and RNDS are the only places charging those type of prices still. I got 2 RSVP's for $100 each and another 1 for $250. Either way it doesn't tie up any money at all. Legit spots don't refund you because they never take your money until you win.

Also whoever it was that said this is their first time RSVP bottin and gonna use RNSD, this is not a good release to be trying there for the first time. We aren't exaggerating when we say it is as bad as a Saturday morning limited release on NDC most of the time. You gotta be on top of things to land a spot. Just a heads up so you can be prepared for when they go live.
I was the one who said this is my first time using an RSVP bot and was planning on using RNSD. If they aren't good who else should I go with? Any and all tips are greatly appreciated!

I was the one who said this is my first time using an RSVP bot and was planning on using RNSD. If they aren't good who else should I go with? Any and all tips are greatly appreciated!

prgirlgonerogue prgirlgonerogue check your PM's. Also I never said they weren't good, I said be prepared because it's damn difficult to get a spot with them. The most popular/top 6-7 are all on equal ground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom