Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

strong>quote>blockquote>
Originally Posted by 18th letter

so you're saying these new nike stores that have been built the past few years like Nike Dallas,  Mall Of America, Roosevelt etc MAY POSSIBLY have a decent size run of these since FTL inc stores MAY not have them???

Thats EXACTLY right...Nike feels that the twitter system is working...It eliminates camp outs....it eliminates the "THREAT" of violence and robberies (dude can roll in whenever just before whatever time they are given on the clock) and there is little to manipulation (that we know about anyway..)

So if Stock is allocated to MOSTLY Nike Branded stores...expect ALOT to go around...dont get it twisted as true numbers will never been known especially without seeing how many bracelets are given out or how many people are on line...but it there might be enough to go around...NO ONE KNOWS for sure...

But trust..Nike feels this is a BETTER way to deliver product to the consumer...

I understand Nike's thinking but here is the problem... The twitter RSVP is only good for people close to a Niketown. I live in St Louis. the closest Niketown that will be open for this release is 9 hours away... needless to say I am already making plans for the trip but that is besides the point everyone doesn't have that type of freedom.... With the whole mom and pop thing I wouldn't mind it so much if the shadiness didn't exist. These won't even hit the floor at most spots and when they do prepare to
eek.gif
  when you see that sticker price.. It's whatever though I'm pulling out all the stops and am prepared to pay a bit over retail.....

Side note... if Nike wanted to reach a larger group of consumers there a ton of nike outlets splattered around the country... What are the chances they get released there as well???

This.... tha would be amazing....outlets would givve me a chance im in sedalia, mo a small town an hour and a half from KC I could possibly raid the outlet there and atleast feel like I got a chance.... fingers still crossed something works out.... put some word out to some employee "friends" at oak park mall in OP, KS that work at HOH and FA for them to keep me posted..

The celebrity/vip distribution is like nothing i've ever seen before, definition of od.  With this kind of hype i'll be in a state of disbelief if I actually get a pair...

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

the celebrity/vip distribution is like nothing i've ever seen before, definition of od
Looks like any other thirst release to me. Only difference here is this particular shoe is being watched so in detail that it may seem different. Also, these celebs are quicker than ever to stunt with these and the "B/C" level grade knowns that are getting them early.

LOOKS LIKE EVERY DAMN CELEBRITY IS GETTING A PAIR IF THESE.
EXPECT PEOPLE TO START CAMPING OUT FOR THESE PRETTY SOON.

Kinda losing all hope in actually getting a pair... especially for retail.
But hey if anyone in the greater LA area is looking to form a group pm me
feels like itll be my only shot... campin:/

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Kinda losing all hope in actually getting a pair... especially for retail.
But hey if anyone in the greater LA area is looking to form a group pm me
feels like itll be my only shot... campin:/
It's like a 30-40 minute drive for me to get to NT LA
Just keep watch of the Twitter RSVP anytime next week

I'm down here in Atlanta and I'm sure I will be screwed. The only place I could think would get them is Walter's and between the campers and clientele i'm sure that's a no go. Any help in the ATL area is definitely appreciated.

PS, an official launch date has not been confirmed or set by the Nike sales team regarding the Yeezy II.

Ty just posted that...

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I'm down here in Atlanta and I'm sure I will be screwed. The only place I could think would get them is Walter's and between the campers and clientele i'm sure that's a no go. Any help in the ATL area is definitely appreciated.

I'm sure Walters will raise the price to like $400, like they did with the Galaxy Foams. Your best bet is to start camping as early as possible. Hoping I can find a J to pay to stand in line for a week. I'll be damn if I lose time and money to get these.

$%% is nike giving ample amounts to these b-grade celebs but will prob make it impossible for the actual consumer that support their crappy products and the reason theyre a billion dollar company to get these
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

$%% is nike giving ample amounts to these b-grade celebs but will prob make it impossible for the actual consumer that support their crappy products and the reason theyre a billion dollar company to get these
eyes.gif
make me mad that these no-name "celebs" that got their pairs will probably wear them once on instagram to get them noticed and never give a *&$^ about them again.
i'm just waiting for Kim K. and Scott Disick to get their pairs 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

One question, are these retailing for 350 really? If so I'm out.

if your lucky enough to even pay that
true story... If I can walk in a store and get charged 350 and walk out with a pair I would consider myself lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom