Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GQ just got theirs today and the rep that brought it by said there would be "three restocks so don't worry about not being able to get a pair"

sounds good to me!

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

One question, are these retailing for 350 really? If so I'm out.

if your lucky enough to even pay that
true story... If I can walk in a store and get charged 350 and walk out with a pair I would consider myself lucky
smh at that i cannot wait til this whole sneakerhead phase dies and things get back to normal.but at this point i can see myself moving to other brands that are offering better quality shoes at cheaper price points.

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

if your lucky enough to even pay that

Im in the DC area. I'm not sure we're even getting any.

Best bet would probably be Cmonwealth and HOH in PG. And we all know how releases at PG Plaza go..
30t6p3b.gif

I went up there for the Flight One release earlier this year and it was just stupid. They told us to come tomorrow when the galaxy foams dropped so I said screw it.

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Originally Posted by xbiker47

My friend texted me sayen hes camped out on 34th right now
indifferent.gif

And he better stay out there and wear the same clothes and draws until the 9th

haha! for real!

this whole put a chair down and leave crap needs to stop.
indifferent.gif

and i have no idea why nike is sorting out all the C-list celebs... these shoes don't need anymore hype at all.
30t6p3b.gif

"three restocks so don't worry about not being able to get a pair" LOL

Just make sure, earlier today I chatted with a Nike rep and the 6/9 is set for US but she had no idea which stores would get it yet.

Trill %!% I heard as well from a reliable source that after the madness of the Galaxy release Nike decided to make more pairs, giving people a better chance of getting them. Reason being why I wasn't too surprised seeing every celeb/who the hell is he with them.

On another note I can't see myself dropping close to 4 bills on a sneaker. I might have thought about it I could just walk in the store with no problem and purchase. If I did plan on dropping 4 bills on em and didn't get em. Id drop it on those Birthday Lebron IVs sitting on eBay lookin crispy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
but I'm not a big time baller like some of you guys
30t6p3b.gif

However, I am dedicated to finding a raffle somewhere. I will make a trip if need be. That appears to be my only option, as camping is not.

i don't think they produced any more pairs, i think they just decided to release the 2 colorways on the same day so more people at least walk with something...

too bad most people ain't gonna walk with anything, and if they do, a majority is gonna pay way over retail from a store.

i hope they do 2 more colorways for another release later this summer... plus that would help better meet the demand, making it so most people at least get one colorway.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

retail is $350????!?!? couldve sworn it was $250.

smh at nike thinking theyre some kind of luxury shoe.

350 is Australia's retail. Its 245 in the US.

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

retail is $350????!?!? couldve sworn it was $250.

smh at nike thinking theyre some kind of luxury shoe.
smh at you for not reading... 
$245

lol @ dude couple pages back there buggin out over $350. id be happy as f only droppin $350. get ready to drop racks if your paying resellers.

Yeah man I wish I was kidding.  I called Wish after work and the guy mentioned there were already people camping outside.  I ended up driving by the store just to see for my self and he wasn't lying.

Can anyone confirm yet whether or not Nike will be using the RSVP Twitter system for this release ?

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Yeah man I wish I was kidding.  I called Wish after work and the guy mentioned there were already people camping outside.  I ended up driving by the store just to see for my self and he wasn't lying.

Can anyone confirm yet whether or not Nike will be using the RSVP Twitter system for this release ?
This scares me. People are dedicated to getting a pair of these kicks.. I want a pair but 7+ days of camping out? No thanks. 

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by sickickz23

If I can get a pair for retail or double retail I swear I'm semi-retiring for the rest of 2012

If I could get one for at the MOST 5 hunna....I'm done for the year. 

if these only go for 500 ill get 2 pair easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom