Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting to wonder how limited these might be....

Someone affiliated with the only major shoe boutique in Scottsdale, AZ said he knows of 4 stores getting them.....

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Whelp Cincy is done unless you know someone that works at Corporate. No raffles or anything, just straight up hand picking who they sell to.
Should have at least been a raffle...now there is Zero chance of me getting them because I don't spend all day everyday in the store. 

Team Korea checking in. For those that are interested, word is they are releasing Saturday in very limited amounts here. No word as to where aside from it being some Niketown in Seoul (maybe Hoopcity?).
Most likely they are doing raffles here as well, as they have been doing raffles on some big releases recently.
Obviously none of this is new information, but I'm just tossing it out there in case someone needs info in Korea.

Good luck to everyone looking for a pair. Stay safe out there.

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Whelp Cincy is done unless you know someone that works at Corporate. No raffles or anything, just straight up hand picking who they sell to.

I honestly don't have a problem with shops looking out for their loyal customers.

Yeah I respect what they're doing.  Better than the mass chaos of a line up or something like that.  Oh well, on to the next spot for me.

Originally Posted by Shoeman2004

"i am taking pre orders for both colors of the air yeezys im in orlando, fl but i ship to anywhere in the united states price is $900each or $1,700 for the set plus shipping i use paypal for payments" Anyone else see this? Hmmmm may pull the trigger
idk sounds too good to be true...

it's looking like these are not near as limited as the first ones..
unless, all these boutiques that are getting them that didn't get the first ones really are getting FTL and HoH stock..

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Only one store in TN is getting these
30t6p3b.gif
I KNOW WHAT STORE TOO
wink.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

How could someone seriously not like this sneaker? Besides the infrared 6, this might be goat imo
Yeezy taught you well. 

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

I honestly don't have a problem with shops looking out for their loyal customers.

hopefully my pair will be on lock tomorrow, i said i wouldnt pay reseller prices but idk, im really wanting these shoes
smh at me considering paying that much

Originally Posted by 18th letter

If I get em I'm retiring.
If I don't get em I'm retiring.

Same here , except I told myself that this would be the last shoe I would cop . Still going to try hard to obtain a pair 
grin.gif

miami what's good?

i know a few spots are doing raffles, but i rather camp and have my pair on lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom