Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn if someone has the hookup with the 2 pairs for 1300 dm me!! id do that in a heartbeat and be about my buisness without the stress and worrying about how im gonna get a pair

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

"$1300 a steal for both pairs"...  
FSBcmCecVh.gif

if this is what my once fun hobby has become, then count me out...  I am pretty sure all the 30+ year old NTers in here can agree...

Most of us 30+ heads came to this conclusion years and years ago. Not sure how your just now seeing it. Not to mention the people who are older are not checking for the Yeezy's or most of this other hyped up crap. Seeing rappers and d-list celebs wearing them does nothing for me.

Originally Posted by arson09

FSBcmCecVh.gif

if this is what my once fun hobby has become, then count me out...  I am pretty sure all the 30+ year old NTers in here can agree...

I'm 25 and agree wholeheartedly.. Folks are planning on spending $1500+ for a pair of $250 tennis shoes before they even release.. 
im 21 and i dont think id pay over 400....and i passed on the the yeezy 1(black/pink) for 400 
ohwell.gif

FSBcmCecVh.gif

I'm 25 and agree wholeheartedly.. Folks are planning on spending $1500+ for a pair of $250 tennis shoes before they even release.. 
I would love to see the correlation between those who pay $1k for these and those who have a mortgage... or even see the average salary of who pays outrageous prices for this release, cause my guess would be it's those who actually DON'T have the money to spend on these that are spending the money... 

FSBcmCecVh.gif

I would love to see the correlation between those who pay $1k for these and those who have a mortgage... or even see the average salary of who pays outrageous prices for this release, cause my guess would be it's those who actually DON'T have the money to spend on these that are spending the money... 

All you have to do is look at the kids who camp and wait in line. It's never grown folks. It's kids with no financial obligations. Spending a weeks worth of work on one pair of shoes is something a grown up does not do.

Idk money is realitive to your situation. I couldn't do 1600 for one pair but for 2? Yea that's good money to me. We all have different breaking points I would rather try at retail first but at that point you won't find that type of deal anywhere... I don't think people's age have anything to do with its. It basically comes down to how much your willing to spend

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Idk money is realitive to your situation. I couldn't do 1600 for one pair but for 2? Yea that's good money to me. We all have different breaking points I would rather try at retail first but at that point you won't find that type of deal anywhere... I don't think people's age have anything to do with its. It basically comes down to how much your willing to spend

Age (Maturity) goes into how much money your willing to spend on some shoes.

Yeah i agree age is nothing. 27 with a mortgage and car payment, however single n no kids does help. I bought the Air Mags so when i hear $1300 for 2 pairs well thats a great deal

FSBcmCecVh.gif

why do you care? you have your pre order from the bill bellamy website
grin.gif

anyways

1300 is a good price for 2 PAIRS of yeezys. thats how much a single pair of yeezy 1s go for and thats what these will go for too.

No matter how much someone makes as people grow up they get smarter and learn to use more common sense. They also have to make decisions based on needs and wants of a family. I could take my family of four to vacation for what you guys will pay for one pair of Yeezy's and will have memories that will last a lifetime. As you guys grow up you will start to just WANT stuff like Yeezy's and Beats headphones instead of thinking you NEED them.

Originally Posted by yungone350

when i hear $1300 for 2 pairs well thats a great deal

And that right there is why this hobby is a mess. Ten years ago a good deal was below retail and now your getting a deal paying 3x retail.

Originally Posted by saysar91

Age (Maturity) goes into how much money your willing to spend on some shoes.

Age does not equal maturity and if you invest more in your hobby and still are able to take care of your other financial responsibilities does that make you immature?? I don't get it. I understand there are those who wouldn't spend that type of cash for various reasons and that's fine but don't automatically assume those who are willing are these "kids" that are constantly brought up in these forums. Not saying they don't exist but when I was a kid I have no clue where I would have found 1300 dollars for some sneakers

part of me kinda wants to get this shoe...part of me doesn't give a crap about it, hmm...might just get em

FSBcmCecVh.gif

27 here and quit the hobby a long time ago. I only buy Nike shoes to play bball nowadays. There's no such thing as collecting anymore. People are fighting over each other to see who can resell better. Sadly i still see 30 years old who still lining up with teenagers and these cats are old yet still wear bright @%  shoes casually without a damn given . Dudes brought family and kids to a sneaker release camp out
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

And that right there is why this hobby is a mess. Ten years ago a good deal was below retail and now your getting a deal paying 3x retail.
It is a good deal...while also not being a good deal
Yall old folks can get annoying at times...just leave the "game" and have the younger folks take part in this mess....there are many other great sneakers still available today for way better prices and without the hype....

ray, u know that dude coulda got a better deal if you shared your dumb bill belamy riddle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

part of me kinda wants to get this shoe...part of me doesn't give a crap about it, hmm...might just get em

If you ain't got some sort of game plan your decision has already been made for you.

Anybody else notice the Yeezy 2's and the Sons of Mars are an identical shoe silhouette with slight detail differences. Wonder who copied who...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Yall old folks can get annoying at times...just leave and have the younger folks take part in this mess

ray, u know that dude coulda got a better deal if you shared your dumb bill belamy riddle
laugh.gif

I think that's the best way to put it... According to the market it's a great deal, even though it's garbage to even had come to this point but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Yall old folks can get annoying at times...just leave and have the younger folks take part in this mess

laugh.gif

So it's a good deal while also being a not good deal? Just keep telling yourselves that paying 3-5x retail is a good deal and see how Nike responds. Most of this country is upset with gas at $4 gallon and some of you kids think $1000 is a good deal for some shoes that you will wear once in a while.

Originally Posted by Harding

Anybody else notice the Yeezy 2's and the Sons of Mars are an identical shoe silhouette with slight detail differences. Wonder who copied who...

How?

Man I need to stop coming into this forum, these kids ain't even logical anymore. When someone says 1300 for 2 pairs of shoes is a good deal, I'm in the wrong era. My father wouldn't spend a dime over 30 dollars on some shoes and we got these kids spending 650 or higher. Take that 1300 and get you a semester of community college and change your mind frame, please.

Yeezy II :   $20 worth of material
                      5 cents on labor
               = 650  total
Wheres the logic?

lmfao, dudes are complaining about how much people are paying for a "limited" sneaker when they buy a presale for $325 instead of nike msrp $245 + 21 tax and then they have the nerve not to share info because they essentially got a huge steal compared to ebay prices. troll of the year
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom