Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

I KNOW WHAT STORE TOO
wink.gif

Yup and they already on BS....Honestly from my experience there entire staff is BS.
THEY ARE DOING A RAFFLE FOR THEIR PAIRS.
Well thats not what they said on their twitter:

"ATTENTION: THERE WILL NOT BE A RAFFLE FOR THE YEEZY RELEASE JUNE 9. MORE DETAILS COMING MONDAY ON THE RELEASE. STAY TUNE!!!"

Which is very suspect because at first they where going to do it. So not anymore.

Me and a friend planned on camping in Chicago, but I'm going to Minnesota for vacation this weekend.. bad timing. Smh. Already a few people lined up at State St HOH in Chicago. The employees claim they "Don't know anything about them yet", which is what they say about everything there. I know Succezz is auctioning them off like they did with the Galaxy Foams. So good luck on that.

Can't believe I just spent $1300 to get both colorways, I guess I shouldn't complain since most people are paying that amount for one pair.

FYI. My connect is getting them from the Midwest (not in Chicago) and he says the shop is getting both colorways, so maybe that region is getting both?

What have I gotten myself into
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rich24smith

any one on seattle to oregon? pm me ?

i'm hoping to find some info for us up here in the northwest as well, hopefully in the next couple of days will find out whats up...

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Can't believe I just spent $1300 to get both colorways, I guess I shouldn't complain since most people are paying that amount for one pair.

FYI. My connect is getting them from the Midwest (not in Chicago) and he says the shop is getting both colorways, so maybe that region is getting both?

30t6p3b.gif
1300 for both? shiiit you got off easy bro. 

Originally Posted by JCity

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

30t6p3b.gif
1300 for both? shiiit you got off easy bro. 

I'm in the Midwest please PM me with that info... 1300 is a steal for both pairs

wow they dont look that bad at all.... still i want the black models.. sighhh im about to close all this and just wait till wed....

re: them dudes acting the fool in ny, is that the up and coming ny 'fashion designer' and his crew?

Yup and they already on BS....Honestly from my experience there entire staff is BS.
THEY ARE DOING A RAFFLE FOR THEIR PAIRS.
Well thats not what they said on their twitter:

"ATTENTION: THERE WILL NOT BE A RAFFLE FOR THE YEEZY RELEASE JUNE 9. MORE DETAILS COMING MONDAY ON THE RELEASE. STAY TUNE!!!"

Which is very suspect because at first they where going to do it. So not anymore.

I know that spot as well.
Noticed they posted a raffle and then quickly said no raffle. 

Your welcome..

Originally Posted by youngbrent5

^^^^No the stores can notify if they are getting them...

My Spot in indy just put the release details on his website...
Yeah, that method of theirs is
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Im camped out in my car at a spot in NYC with about 20 dudes and even more chairs. Im just waiting for it to rain on these dudes

are you serious? 
so y'all are going to sit there for six days? 

how does this work?
Well for those that don't work at all and all they do is camp this is a week of sitting in your spot, buying food, or if you have someone willing to help you as long as they get their pairs you take turns camping out as the other do their business. Or for other people, they get paid around 50 per day to camp for the other person so they make 350 for that week for the camp out.
ah so it's cats with no job or school or anything going on that do this. i've always wondered how people pulled this off
i don't see how people with responsibilities or loved ones manage

do they shower? 

eat? 

use the bathroom?

lol?

"$1300 a steal for both pairs"...  
FSBcmCecVh.gif

if this is what my once fun hobby has become, then count me out...  I am pretty sure all the 30+ year old NTers in here can agree...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

"$1300 a steal for both pairs"...  
FSBcmCecVh.gif

if this is what my once fun hobby has become, then count me out...  I am pretty sure all the 30+ year old NTers in here can agree...

I'm 25 and agree wholeheartedly.. Folks are planning on spending $1500+ for a pair of $250 tennis shoes before they even release.. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom