Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got word a good bunch of those celebs rolling around with these, are actually b-grades...which makes sense why a few pages back there was a pair posted that looked a bit off...Anypne heard that...lol

Originally Posted by Mr K

I just got word a good bunch of those celebs rolling around with these, are actually b-grades...which makes sense why a few pages back there was a pair posted that looked a bit off...Anypne heard that...lol

who would care they probably were freebies anyways but doesnt make sense i would be so lucky to even get those at this point

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Thinking about setting up shop but HoH NEVER said they were getting them & STA haven't said how they'd release them

Send me a email ill fill u in on the info so far.

ppl should talk to nike about the pre order prices and the shadyness that is already going on with stores.

dm them on twitter or whatever. its not looking like these will be possible to get without dropping one to two month's rent.

Anyone have a list of websites that will have these?  NDC?

Anyone have a list of stores in the DMV area that will be getting these?  I know Commonwealth in DC and DTLR in Mondawmin got the Yeezy 1s.

Thanks in advance for the help!

People charging house payments for a pair of shoes.
laugh.gif

This is comedy. Do you guys know what you can do with $1,000- $3,000???

Stuff like this makes buying New Balance and Reebok pumps a whole lot easier.

Originally Posted by debs 168

ppl should talk to nike about the pre order prices and the shadyness that is already going on with stores.

dm them on twitter or whatever. its not looking like these will be possible to get without dropping one to two month's rent.

Something definitely needs to be done

UBIQ in Philly just announced that they'll have them for sale at 11am on Saturday. More info to come soon.

Originally Posted by mross16

nothing can be done.  The price on the box is MSRP, Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.... This shoe is an automatic sellout, its not like an odd AM95 colorway, these shops talk to each other to set prices for stuff like this.  And I dont think they are wrong for doing so, with all these resellers talking about charging $2k+ these stores would be stupid to not charge more than $245.  Its only smart business to charge as much money as people are willing to pay for an item.
I understand that "its not fair" or "I really want them to wear", well I want a ferrari to drive and I dont think they should be so expensive.  

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Yerp what's STA look like? Or LDRS? any lines? Man I guess getting there on Thursday might be a waste of time. Smh this doesn't look good for me lol.
People are camping at RSVP - not sure about the others

How does one get in contact with a NIKE rep for our area? As far as I know my local mom and pop shop (with a few locations) had the galaxy pack and the foams never even saw the floor, basically the owner sold them himself whether it be online, or craigslist or people they always sell to.

Would the same NIKE rep be able to ensure that a house of hoops (if they get them) does a raffle and that all pairs are sold to the public ? or would a footlocker rep have to do that

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

glad its raining in nyc for the next few days 
roll.gif

Dudes going straight from the release to the ER with a bad pneumonia, but at least they got their Yeezys
roll.gif
No but seriously, where are these kids parents!?...how is your child gone for days and you don't wonder....
sick.gif
@ the stench on that street come Saturday...

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

glad its raining in nyc for the next few days 
roll.gif

Lol...When I got off the train this morning, I was wondering how the campers gonna deal with the rain all week(I work on 33rd St.) I should pass by when I'm leaving to see if anyone is on 34th.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

nothing can be done.  The price on the box is MSRP, Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.... This shoe is an automatic sellout, its not like an odd AM95 colorway, these shops talk to each other to set prices for stuff like this.  And I dont think they are wrong for doing so, with all these resellers talking about charging $2k+ these stores would be stupid to not charge more than $245.  Its only smart business to charge as much money as people are willing to pay for an item.
I understand that "its not fair" or "I really want them to wear", well I want a ferrari to drive and I dont think they should be so expensive.  
This man speaks then truth. Its funny, but going thru this thread, its like people think "I have the Right to own a pair of Yeezys for retail, because_______________ "

People saying their going to retire, if they dont get a pair or they been collecting for a long time, and they cant deal with the way the game is. DEAL WITH IT. You dont have to have a pair, life goes on. You dont got a couple stacks for these, buy something within your budget, or better yet start collecting other things
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

While personally I don't agree with how they are handling it. I will say I can't blame them. With the madness that is already going Down.

Yeah I dont agree with that format. I think they should do a raffle.
They could sell the raffle tickets for a $3-$5/one for each person on designated /& donated the money to charity.
When people buy there raffle tickets have them put their first 4 digits of their license/ID and  name or some proof so tickets can be limited to one person. and if they try to buy more then 1 they are DQ from the drawings and their money from the first ticket want be refunded.
For his loyal customers give them 2-5 raffles tickets for no charge at all to higher their chances.
Have all the rules printed on a index card size paper and give it to them when they receive their ticket.
Meet up at the deginated time and have a nice size black trash bag to shake the tickets and good luck to those who particpated!

I really dont trust that hand picking stuff.... for all we know they could keep all the pairs for theirselves lol hand picking theirselves id say..thats why im so oppose to that format. I think this could be the time were they could help out an organization, build  store awareness to new customers, and sale the shoes for what the intended price.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Dude... by your logic, Nike is stupid to sell them at the price they do to shops...you do realize the shops arent paying $245 for them. And the Ferrari comparison makes 0 sense. If the MSRP for a new ferrari is 200k would you pay 10x the MSRP at a local dealer (that's 2 mill..no you'd probably negotiate for LESS than MSRP). The stuff being said in this thread is really absurd. By your logic resellers and shops could make the price whatever since they are an "instant sellout" why not 5-10k why stop at 3. You guys must realize they can only charge what the consumer is willing to pay. Sadly from the looks of this thread ppl are happy to pay whatever lol. 1600 "good deal" 
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

People charging house payments for a pair of shoes.
laugh.gif

This is comedy. Do you guys know what you can do with $1,000- $3,000???

Stuff like this makes buying New Balance and Reebok pumps a whole lot easier.

I feel like a lot of people don't.

Originally Posted by NickyEyes

UBIQ in Philly just announced that they'll have them for sale at 11am on Saturday. More info to come soon.

LOL you a lil late ...people already out there capming.

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

While personally I don't agree with how they are handling it. I will say I can't blame them. With the madness that is already going Down.

Yeah I dont agree it with that format. I think they should do a raffle.
They could sell the raffle tickets for a $3-$5/one for each person on designated /& donated the money to charity.
When people buy there raffle tickets have them put their first 4 digits of their license/ID and  name or some proof so tickets can be limited to one person. and if they try to buy more then 1 they are DQ from the drawings and their money from the first ticket want be refunded.
For his loyal customers give them 2-5 raffles tickets for no charge at all to higher their chances.
Have all the rules printed on a index card size paper and give it to them when they receive their ticket.
Meet up at the deginated time and have a nice size black trash bag to shake the tickets and good luck to those who particpated!

I really dont trust that hand picking stuff.... for all we know they could keep all the pairs for theirselves lol hand picking theirselves id say..thats why im so oppose to that format.mI think this could be the time were they could help out an organization, build  store awareness to new customers, and sale the shoes for what the intended price.

I think although honest this may be the most bogus way of offering up a pair of shoes that I've seen... every shop has what? 100 or so truly loyal customers? How do you narrow that down to the ones that are deserving? This is how it will go at most shops though... at least these guys are up front with it...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I actually did help out a couple cats around here, and flipped the rest on eBay, to help cover the hefty prices I paid for the other colors I couldn't get for MSRP.

Cool thing is, we got a small circle of us on here trying to help eachother out via pm and stuff, cus we know we're all just trying to actually wear them...

If someone on here does have a hook up on these and is thinking about passing cuz you just don't like em or whatever, and so you're leaving em for someome else who wants them, you should still cop and just sell em to someone around here you know is gonna wear them. Otherwise there's a good chance they're just gonna end up in a reseller's hands (most of these will initially).

I'm not trying to be negative nancy, but these selling out of stores for $1,500+ is a bad sign, and perfect storm and recipe for these to easily turn into a $3 - 4K type sneaker, and never come down.
30t6p3b.gif
That is essentially what I would do if I was able to get two pairs, I've been asking dudes that have PM'd me (from Dallas) they're shoe sizes but if I can get my Black size 11 and somehow can get another I'd cop and sell for the price I paid. Seeing how some of those people seem so hopeless it's sad so I though I could help. I did the same for the Space Jams but knew who I was helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom