Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yea but Enzo's would go closer to Air Mags in terms of how limited they are... And they are sold from Ferrari not a mom and pop store...lol but clearly the ferrari comparison is not worth goin on and on about... Like I said to each his own, genius marketing by Nike, NRG and the lurker resellers on the boards. They have ppl fiending, just interested to see how the weekend pans out...

hey anybody down to help a Seattle cat out for a personal wear pair size 13? I'll be in Vegas this weekend but fam will still be in the Seattle area. Or if any other homies from around the nation can help. PM please

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by jedwards199

c59b1840acf711e1a92a1231381b6f02_7.jpg

Samples???

LOL! it's just a black & white photo, my dude.

duh!!!  lol

Thanks

I don't understand why people are currently camping out if stores haven't received confirmation from Nike as to whether or not they'll be receiving the shoe.

From Bill Bellamy to dudes in daisy dukes and leopard shirts to Ferraris....we are thirsty fools in the middle of the swoosh desert and that yeezy 2 mirage has got us trippin. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I don't understand why people are currently camping out if stores haven't received confirmation from Nike as to whether or not they'll be receiving the shoe.

WHEN CONFIRMATION COMES THEY WILL BE FIRST IN LINE OR IF NOT GETTING THEM THEY JUST GO HOME.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'll never understand why stores don't do raffles instead of week long campouts. It gives everyone who wants the shoes a fair shot and the store makes their money just the same (and maybe even more if they charge for raffle tickets).

Sneaker Villa in Philly did a raffle for the Titanium 23's and it worked out perfectly (even though I didn't get a pair).
Sadly there are stores that want that "look"

Complaint about outrageous school loans this week, spend 3k on yeezys the next...Oh young America.

At this point the only way I see people getting these sneakers is winning a raffle. A quick google search led me to a couple stores in Boston selling raffles for 10 bucks and you can buy as many as you want. A store in Indianapolis required an in-store purchase and holding on to the receipt as the raffle. Only one entry per person.

For those in vancouver DIPT is holding an online raffle and if you are picked you show up in person to purchase them. http://dipt.wordpress.com...5/31/air-yeezy-2-raffle/

Fresh Exclusive is taking preorders as of right now...  Was just told $2000-$3000... 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nike gotta come through on the clutch man..  Put these damn shoes online man!! 
eyes.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

Online raffle is dumb. You're gonna get emails from all over just to throw a wrench in the plan and make it difficult. Just do in-store raffles.

Fresh Exclusive in Charlotte is taking bids for the Yeezy 2. You can call or hit them on Twitter to place a bid on your size, or you can call them now and guarantee your size for........wait for it.........wait for it......... $3,000. Really? Smh

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Fresh Exclusive is taking preorders as of right now...  Was just told $2000-$3000... 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
no online orders?

Originally Posted by classic101

Originally Posted by jinx

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Just curious how will you guy's group operate?

Like say word gets out  of a store going out will you all rush out to the store and set up camp and hold down spots for those that make take a little longer to get there?

or what?
yea pretty much. if some poeple gotta work or go to school, they'll be enough of us there to hold that person down.  Theres gonna be a lot of ignorant people trying to cut so with a large group, we should be straight. 
Every city needs to operate like this ^ It will def better the chances of people who are not trying to resell copping. I would def hold someone down if they had work etc 

That's how we do ALL of our campouts at HOH Miami. Keep your word of how long you'll take at work, etc. and your spot will be held down. But take advantage of that n you get cut feel me? That's how every campouts should be IMO

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

What? I spoke to him the other day and he said between $800-$1500. I'm officially done with this damn release man...I have a family lol

The line at Dr Jays and HoH 34th just got dispersed by the NYPD...They're also giving court sumonses for loitering

Originally Posted by rjucks

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
no online orders?

Bruh, you seriously can't be thinking of dropping $3000 on some kicks??  That's enough to cop kicks for about 3 years for one shoe?  But the answer is no...

Originally Posted by rjucks

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
no online orders?

Bruh, you seriously can't be thinking of dropping $3000 on some kicks??  That's enough to cop kicks for about 3 years for one shoe?  But the answer is no...
lol no. was curious as to whether to keep a watch on them in case they drop. $3k is a no go for me personally. to each his own though.

Originally Posted by mross16

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif

What? I spoke to him the other day and he said between $800-$1500. I'm officially done with this damn release man...I have a family lol
Yea bro..  3 Damn Stacks... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom