Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dimez81

I have a serious question. Do THESE START AT A SIZE 7? will a 7.5 be available? I remember dud in china had my size but why are all sizes available starting at 8.

I remember this happened for the galaxies and the only way to buy a 7 was on ebay.
Earlier today, I forgot which one, I think a European store said they would have US sizes 6-14.

AND i thought i should go ahead and post this
happy.gif

good luck to all those going for atmos. what are they charging?

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Im sure dudes are liquidating their collection right now... its crunch time

A lot of Ls will be taken this weekend..

Gotta keep my eye out for banned 1s.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

This Cant Be Life!!
30t6p3b.gif

rc7td4.png

DEAD! LMAO! People out here tryna make money off this release by any means necessary. LOL I'm not even mad they got a website too they ain't playing.

$%^&^%&%^&%^ still havent locked a pair
30t6p3b.gif

Question, what are the chances Nike is keeping this "secret" and underwraps for this long just to milk the $%^& outta these and have these EVERYWHERE

For all we know, these can wind up EVERYWHERE

GR?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

30t6p3b.gif

Question, what are the chances Nike is keeping this "secret" and underwraps for this long just to milk the $%^& outta these and have these EVERYWHERE

GR?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Quickstrike maybe?
One can only dream.

30t6p3b.gif

GR?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I wish, man.  For NYC heads, looks like 21 Mercer RSVP is the best bet.

Man....I'm hopeful! Got a PM telling me about a local store and dude was told that ALL locations would be receiving. Called 3 out of the 5 (At work right now) and one chick actually gave me some promising info in that they WILL be getting them but tomorrow, they will know how many so to call back. The other two locations pulled the "#IOnEvenKnowMan story.
But, between the Reseller prices that are going on and the handful of shops selling at Retail....I'm thinking this could happen at retail and those paying the "No Veseline" prices are gonna end up screwed. Maybe Nike has a strong hold on some of these shops or listed some conditions regarding the MSRP. It's a stretch but seems odd that more than a couple places are letting go for retail. Makes me think that the quantity is large and the retailers can eat without having to do No Vaseline.

21 Mercer being thge "best bet"...youre joking right?
laugh.gif

the shadiest store, prob. in the entire world being the best bet? never that
laugh.gif

But seriously though, as funny as it may sound, I can see Nike pulling that off and just sending MANY stores stock last minute or after RD.....theyve already pushed the releases back TWICE in the past few months...which means what?....more pairs produced?

Stores can simply be told not to leak out ANY info...why though? so no one knows how many there actually are

seems like everyday we are hearing of more and more stores CONFIRMING stock, on top of the ones that have already confirmed...and its only wednesday

30t6p3b.gif

GR?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYIN!!!!!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Man....I'm hopeful! Got a PM telling me about a local store and dude was told that ALL locations would be receiving. Called 3 out of the 5 (At work right now) and one chick actually gave me some promising info in that they WILL be getting them but tomorrow, they will know how many so to call back. The other two locations pulled the "#IOnEvenKnowMan story.
But, between the Reseller prices that are going on and the handful of shops selling at Retail....I'm thinking this could happen at retail and those paying the "No Veseline" prices are gonna end up screwed. Maybe Nike has a strong hold on some of these shops or listed some conditions regarding the MSRP. It's a stretch but seems odd that more than a couple places are letting go for retail. Makes me think that the quantity is large and the retailers can eat without having to do No Vaseline.
PM

Wow @ yourlineholder.com ... in theory, sounds like a good business idea. However, I know some releases (i.e; H&M versace release) require for you to have a stamp on your wrist in order to get a wristband. I can see that being an issue for a "line holder" if they got the stamp, and the wristbands aren't distributed until a few minutes before doors open. That, and the fact that some people would not let that saving spots in line stuff fly ... that can end very ugly, lol.

So what happened to Chicago getting both colors?? Are Ldrs n sta getting both then , time to make some calls around today , guessing HOH on state is out ?? Suxs NT Chicago is closed

Only the heads that have been doing this for awhile..
Know HOW to cop these in Seattle.

All the pairs have been accounted for..

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lildzup

ubiq was sort of suspicitious. you tweet at 9am and at 9:02 there's a picture of a line 30 people deep? sounds like a text message went out before a tweet.

Eh, the 1st msg went out around 8:55am.  My guess is everyone was within a block of Ubiq just waiting for the tweet.  If I didn't have a damn meeting this morning, I would have been there too.

this is crazy. the odds of me getting a pair in NYC almost seems impossible. Im using Vaca days before i lose so i will still attempt

Originally Posted by nightruans

Video 1 fellas, ENJOY and SHARE

This is out competition... who IS getting a pair

"It's not about the money ..... but yeah two thousand" .... this guy, are you kidding me!?! this video is GOLD! thanks for interviewing these fools nightruans, hilarious!

[font=Calibri, Century Gothic, Arial]JUST SOLD MY GREY ZEN YEEZYS SIZE 12 FOR $950 SHIPPED. I'LL BE USING THAT MONEY TOWARDS THE NEW ONES[/font]

Originally Posted by NickyEyes

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by lildzup

ubiq was sort of suspicitious. you tweet at 9am and at 9:02 there's a picture of a line 30 people deep? sounds like a text message went out before a tweet.

that's what I thought too (see my previous post).  I know almost all them dudes that was in that pic.  My homie is #4 and said he didn't get no inside info, just was on walnut street and was ready in cae he needed to be there (which he did).  

i heard they were all the campers that got kicked out of camping at UBIQ. they just went across the street to camp and then when that happened at 9:00am they all ended up with tickets because they were already there. 
That's what I figured.
I was just waiting at Villa in the Gallery at noon hoping for something to happen, but all they did was tweet they're getting the black pair.  Hope their messages on Twitter are legit that you don't need to be at a store.  I'm thinking maybe they're gonna do some type of Twitter DM RSVP thing like Nike does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom