Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, lighten up fellas. Y'all are acting like you're waiting for Jesus to send you a tweet or something. Good luck to everyone.......

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

Lol, lighten up fellas. Y'all are acting like you're waiting for Jesus to send you a tweet or something. Good luck to everyone.......

They're waiting for Yesus.

FRESH SNEAKER BOUTIQUE IN $+#!!*@ WARNER ROBINS GA IS A $+#!!*@ JOKE!! WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A RANDOM %!+ STORE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS CARRY THE SHOES?!! IT WAS A $+#!!*@ WASTE OF MY TIME!! THEY TOLD EVERYONE THEY WERE GONNA START $+#!!*@ MAKING A LINE AT 6 PM AND PEOPLE DROVE HOURS TO GET THE $+#!!*@ SHOE AND THEY PASSED OUT THE WRISTBANDS AT $+#!!*@ 9 AM!!! !$$% THIS PLACE!! !$$% %!+ %@!$*%

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

^ name a shoe right now more "valuable" than yeezys

undefeated 4's and eminem's
i think either one of these two shoes sightly used i might make a swap for my yeeyz's in my size ?

but i would have to think real hard 
Mag's no question

There are probably hundreds of rare nikes that are more than yeezy 2s. Most recent one is Jordan x Converse. Cost more than any of those to get a hold of.

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Y'all need to chill with posting every little thing that comes to your mind, "Yuku", etc.

The thread is moving fast enough without you drowning out actual relevant info.

People are posting "yuku" because yuku acts up and the only way to see the current page is to post something, otherwise your time traveling in the past.
I'm aware bruh.

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

FRESH SNEAKER BOUTIQUE IN $+#!!*@ WARNER ROBINS GA IS A $+#!!*@ JOKE!! WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A RANDOM %!+ STORE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS CARRY THE SHOES?!! IT WAS A $+#!!*@ WASTE OF MY TIME!! THEY TOLD EVERYONE THEY WERE GONNA START $+#!!*@ MAKING A LINE AT 6 PM AND PEOPLE DROVE HOURS TO GET THE $+#!!*@ SHOE AND THEY PASSED OUT THE WRISTBANDS AT $+#!!*@ 9 AM!!! !$$% THIS PLACE!! !$$% %!+ %@!$*%
Allow me,
Translation.
My fellow chaps and I were informed the line was forming at a local store in Warner Robins, Georgia. We were told the line would form at 6PM only to drive multiple hours and find out it had started hours early at 9AM.I am pretty upset, to say the least.

NDC 700 pairs to release.

Most pairs will be size 9.

My word is they will release 12pm EST Tomorrow.

3 hours after 8am.

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

3 hours after 8am.

3 hours after 8 am is 11 am tho..

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

3 hours after 8am.
12 PM ehh?
"3 hours after 8 am." 

3 + 8 = 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom