Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ tell me on pair worth than the Y2's...
roll.gif
@ thinking anyone would trade Eminems/Undefeated's for Y2's..1 pair at that..
laugh.gif

Nike/Jordan PE/F&F > Y2's all day

I'd rather have a shoe that a quantity of about 50 people or so have, with heightened quality & design than one that 3000+ people will...

Just my opinion though...

PO

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

FRESH SNEAKER BOUTIQUE IN $+#!!*@ WARNER ROBINS GA IS A $+#!!*@ JOKE!! WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A RANDOM %!+ STORE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS CARRY THE SHOES?!! IT WAS A $+#!!*@ WASTE OF MY TIME!! THEY TOLD EVERYONE THEY WERE GONNA START $+#!!*@ MAKING A LINE AT 6 PM AND PEOPLE DROVE HOURS TO GET THE $+#!!*@ SHOE AND THEY PASSED OUT THE WRISTBANDS AT $+#!!*@ 9 AM!!! !$$% THIS PLACE!! !$$% %!+ %@!$*%
Allow me,
Translation.
My fellow chaps and I were informed the line was forming at a local store in Warner Robins, Georgia. We were told the line would form at 6PM only to drive multiple hours and find out it had started hours early at 9AM.I am pretty upset, to say the least.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

NDC 700 pairs to release.

Most pairs will be size 9.

My word is they will release 12pm EST Tomorrow.

3 hours after 8am.
That's 4 hours...

You don't have to post Yuku. All you have to do is go to a previous page in the thread and refresh to click thru to the current page. I've never once posted just to get to the page after the server acts up

Performance wise, would this be a good shoe to hoop in? For the price, what technology is in it btw?

OR is this just a shoe to be worn when playing DEF JAM Rap Star??

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

3 hours after 8am.
12 PM ehh?
"3 hours after 8 am." 

3 + 8 = 11

WOW...lol...blame that on a lack of sleep for these shoes

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

3 hours after 8am.
12 PM ehh?
"3 hours after 8 am." 

3 + 8 = 11

Unless it's Ye or Phil Knight himself, nobody has NDC info right now, it's all speculation 

So how "LIMITED" is this release compare to Lebron 9 MV?
It was impossible to get mv's online. Is it going to be about the same for yeezy IIs?

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by tdnetbk

FRESH SNEAKER BOUTIQUE IN $+#!!*@ WARNER ROBINS GA IS A $+#!!*@ JOKE!! WHY WOULD THEY HAVE A RANDOM %!+ STORE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS CARRY THE SHOES?!! IT WAS A $+#!!*@ WASTE OF MY TIME!! THEY TOLD EVERYONE THEY WERE GONNA START $+#!!*@ MAKING A LINE AT 6 PM AND PEOPLE DROVE HOURS TO GET THE $+#!!*@ SHOE AND THEY PASSED OUT THE WRISTBANDS AT $+#!!*@ 9 AM!!! !$$% THIS PLACE!! !$$% %!+ %@!$*%
Allow me,
Translation.
My fellow chaps and I were informed the line was forming at a local store in Warner Robins, Georgia. We were told the line would form at 6PM only to drive multiple hours and find out it had started hours early at 9AM.I am pretty upset, to say the least.

yea dude..... they didnt even update their twitter,facebook, or their blog to let everyone know about the time change.... so unorganized and unprofessional....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom