Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Reignman40

Yea boy, Yeezy socks just showed up in my cart. COPPED
nerd.gif
?

as much I like the Black/Solars, I'd rather they released the initial sample pair...so much better w/o the pink liner and with an all white midsole IMO
pimp.gif

kanye-rocking-nike-air-yeezy-2-additional-photos-lead.jpg

Originally Posted by ClassicJumpMan23

nerd.gif
?
Well right now they're all spoken for... I got lucky by trying to add them to my cart as many times as possible as somebody deleted them from their cart. These socks will be highly sought after--

nerd.gif
?
Well right now they're all spoken for... I got lucky by trying to add them to my cart as many times as possible as somebody deleted them from their cart. These socks will be highly sought after--

where yall cop the socks from?

Originally Posted by KidConnection

18th letter wrote:

"Why not im on a winning streak?"

Your just plain greedy. Rather deprive someone to double up. My bad tripple up. Dont you feel lucky enough? Hedon

That's some STRONG sodium chloride on your part.

nerd.gif
?

did i really just start this? 
roll.gif
  i definitely should have bought more now
props to dude who posted the link tho.

18th letter: Keep cooking homie. Don't listen to what these guys are saying. Cop 3-4, sell one and have yours pairs paid for and then some.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

nerd.gif
?

did i really just start this? 
roll.gif
  i definitely should have bought more now
props to dude who posted the link tho.
Sooo tempted.
laugh.gif
there's a pair on ebay with a BIN of $140
and fellas, dont be mad at 18th letter, be mad at Nike/Kanye.

i'm actually looking forward to checking the marketplace after the release...to see ppl try to garner up cash to meet the resale price...hopefully i can find some deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom