Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have work tonight...... and i have tmobile so if they decide to release them while im at work i will have better chances meeting god before getting them

Originally Posted by DaulDierce

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

lets remember what got the shoes here in the first place 
i think i deserve another pair 
402964195.jpg

been supporting Kanye since day one 
cool. but where r your yeezy 1s n LV shoes...
i'm too poor and disenfranchised for louie vuittion

and i wish i never sold my first yeezy at the price i did

in fact i should have kept the shoe

hypothetically say that they dont drop today, what are your thoughts on a sunday release? i know theyre call centers are still open for phone orders but typically the nikestore twitter is off on sundays as well as people in the building not being there to correct anything that goes wrong. and i think this is a murphys law release

sorry Kanye & Nike but if these dont drop by the time the game comes on im just gonna fall back a little

my Heat winning tonight is way more important

402964195.jpg

I don't get why you are so deserving. I have every Kanye album and I even traveled 5 hours up to Toronto to see WTT tour and I don't feel like I deserve a pair. It's all luck of the draw imo

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Weatherman

160, you realize over half those CD's you posted didn't even support Kanye, right? Artists don't see a dime from those bootleg unofficial mixtapes

As opposed to the official albums that do give him precisely a dime (maybe $0.14 as that would be a lot). Artists don't make anything off album sales. Your point is moot. Kanye makes his money from touring, endorsements, and deals like this, where Nike is undoubtedly paying him 7 figures.

You think Kanye makes those CDs for free? All artists get advances and contracts, that's as good as making money from 'CD sales'. Not to mention there are clauses in their contracts for more $ when their CDs go Gold, Plat, etc.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

2jer3i8.jpg

here's a pic I took from nike montalban the rest of the bouncers are on the other side lol 
I wonder how it is at the HOH Beverly Center

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

If you haven't camped since 8 am for NDC, you don't deserve a pair. Just sayin. 

LOL what does that even mean? I've got my phone, I'll get the text and go for it when it comes. You're wasting your time if you're on NDC, and part of the reason their site was awful this morning. THEY ALREADY SAID THESE WON'T BE ON THE SITE. LINK FROM TWITTER ONLY

I'm pretty sure they mean they'll link to the page on NDC when it is live.  What nike now has a www.yeezy2twittersale.com url?

also you would think nike would want them to drop before the game or the fight tonight. as both main events include top paid nike athletes?

Originally Posted by jcs11702

is it true the solar reds were not available anywhere in california?

I don't know about 'anywhere' but I heard west of the MS was plats and east was solars.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

160, you realize over half those CD's you posted didn't even support Kanye, right? Artists don't see a dime from those bootleg unofficial mixtapes

As opposed to the official albums that do give him precisely a dime (maybe $0.14 as that would be a lot). Artists don't make anything off album sales. Your point is moot. Kanye makes his money from touring, endorsements, and deals like this, where Nike is undoubtedly paying him 7 figures.
your 100% correct but if he was no producer even before being a rapper

there would be no shoes

everything he does starts at the music

when i say support i don't mean money i mean i support the music
but i dont get the shoes or the music for free
so money and music go hand and hand

Originally Posted by Cronus4

Originally Posted by jcs11702

is it true the solar reds were not available anywhere in california?

I don't know about 'anywhere' but I heard west of the MS was plats and east was solars.
Not true. Memphis is East of the MS and they got Plats...

it was smooth sailing at 21 mercer when i picked up my pair. barricade. 3 police officers outside. they didn't let anyone stand near the store. they made guys that were trying to buy on the spot stand across the street.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

402964195.jpg

I don't get why you are so deserving. I have every Kanye album and I even traveled 5 hours up to Toronto to see WTT tour and I don't feel like I deserve a pair. It's all luck of the draw imo

we both do relax bro lol
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

If you haven't camped since 8 am for NDC, you don't deserve a pair. Just sayin. 

LOL what does that even mean? I've got my phone, I'll get the text and go for it when it comes. You're wasting your time if you're on NDC, and part of the reason their site was awful this morning. THEY ALREADY SAID THESE WON'T BE ON THE SITE. LINK FROM TWITTER ONLY

I'm pretty sure they mean they'll link to the page on NDC when it is live.  What nike now has a www.yeezy2twittersale.com url?
If they did this it would be a smart idea
throw a lot of people off and have a site made just for the Yeezys only..........2 sites for each color and they should make it one shoe per customer NOT 1 shoe per color........give others a chance to alteast get ONE even if its not the color they really wanted im sure they wouldnt complain 

#^$# neo39 raffle was rigged. "Pre-selected" numbers and not pulling tickets out of a box in front of us? Really
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Should have gone to primitive instead.

Picked up my 9.5 from HOH harlem at around 12pm. They had a list of people who won their raffle and some people didnt show up. Not too sure what they are going to do with the pairs that are left behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom