Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news to hear Nike is producing more, should make it easier to cop

Spoiler [+]
technically 9,000 is a lot more then 3,000 per colorway so don't expect mega concord numbers..just being honest

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Good news to hear Nike is producing more, should make it easier to cop

Spoiler [+]
technically 9,000 is a lot more then 3,000 per colorway so don't expect mega concord numbers..just being honest

This...

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

From Modern Notoriety 

[h6]"Way more pairs of the Yeezy 2 are being produced. Way more numbers than the first one. "
[/h6]
If they produce more of them, I wonder how they are gonna keep control over the "leak pic". I mean, the more people who work on those, the more chance there is of being a leak

From Modern Notoriety 

[h6]"Way more pairs of the Yeezy 2 are being produced. Way more numbers than the first one. "
[/h6]
Awesome news! But 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 to those that think this will be an easy cop with way more pairs.

From Modern Notoriety 

[/h6]
I don't see this anywhere.

btw.

my boy worked up a few PS colorways.

Net/WTT/Fire Red (GITD Tour)

great news about more pairs, hopefully i can cop the black ones, i'm in love with those
laugh.gif

Damn.

Well, as long i can get these off for AT LEAST 800 a pop. Im cool. 

Spoiler [+]
I know someone gon get mad cause im planning on reselling 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

From Modern Notoriety 

[/h6]
Awesome news! But 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, it is still going to be hard to cop unless they make them GR. Still going to have all the resellers out there on the prowl.

From Modern Notoriety 

[/h6]

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

From Modern Notoriety 

[/h6]
Awesome news! But 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, it is still going to be hard to cop unless they make them GR. Still going to have all the resellers out there on the prowl.

THIS.

LET'S NOT KID OURSELVES, COPPING WILL STILL BE HARD BUT AT LEAST IT WILL GO FROM MISSION IMPOSSIBLE TO MISSION PLAUSIBLE.

for 250 the midsole paint better not rub off as easy as the first yeezys.. it is the ATC II though and that paint was horrible.

Sorry for raining on anyone's parade, but I honestly hope they don't produce more pairs

Reason being is that the people who actually make the shoe would be hard pressed to get the extra pairs finished in such a short period of time

Meaning less quality of each individual shoe.. as it is always stated, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

And I don't want to pay $250 for ANYTHING that was poorly made

50215f4189459e3e515efa4b447ad8744e71bce_r.gif

If the quality doesn't have to suffer, I'll be on board for the production of more pairs

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Sorry for raining on anyone's parade, but I honestly hope they don't produce more pairs

Reason being is that the people who actually make the shoe would be hard pressed to get the extra pairs finished in such a short period of time

Meaning less quality of each individual shoe.. as it is always stated, QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

If the quality doesn't have to suffer, I'll be on board for the production of more pairs
this.

From Modern Notoriety 

[/h6]
Nice, but still would be a stressful time to cop. Need a plan A, B, and C.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

this.
I'm gonna have to agree. If you haven't been 'preparing' or improving your connections and networking with people since the first Yeezys then that's your fault.  These won't be too hard to get. The numbers aren't bad at all. It's just the amount of people you're competing with.

Originally Posted by TheLostMan

From Modern Notoriety 

[/h6]
Awesome news! But 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Keyword. So I doubt it's 9,000 pairs. More like in the double digits.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

From Modern Notoriety 

[/h6]
If they produce more of them, I wonder how they are gonna keep control over the "leak pic". I mean, the more people who work on those, the more chance there is of being a leak
you're forgetting, the illuminati is in on these. Not one pic will leak from now on.
also everybody saying these will be an easy cop is wrong, especially in areas like the Bay Area, NYC, and L.A, everybody is a shoehead now. they could make 50,000 of these and they would still be reselling for a good $500. I really wish these were an easy cop, but lets keep it real.

I really do hope these are available, hell throw em out in Limted GR numbers and i'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom