Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a over a million people tryna load a cart right now.
in about 4 hours it might die down.
hope yall ready for the wait

vandal is a dead man...
laugh.gif

Had 'em in my cart twice, but we all know that didn't mean a thing. Just couldn't get past the timeout trying to reach the checkout screen. I'm sure everyone is going to be BUTTHURT but I expected this. All you chumps who paid up to some idiot should shut the hell up and take a long hard look in the mirror. You all shoved that bat up your own anuses. Yesus Walks!

well decided to walk my dog as i had been chillin on twitter right before i left i come back to see the newest tweet. "all pairs have been held" oh well lol prolly wouldnt of got a pair if i was here either tho

Originally Posted by finnns2003

My cart page is blank with broken images. #$%@ Nike. I'm going to sell my entire my 15-year collection, do not want to do business with this worthless company anymore.

At least the C's wo.......
Damn.  Rough night.  

What size are you though?  Anything DS?  

Originally Posted by finnns2003

My cart page is blank with broken images. #$%@ Nike. I'm going to sell my entire my 15-year collection, do not want to do business with this worthless company anymore.

At least the C's wo.......
Damn.  Rough night.  

What size are you though?  Anything DS?  

cart page with broken images should technically get us our pairs secured because it is the checkout screen... technically... correct?

Originally Posted by jst628

had a pair in my cart, pressed proceed to checkout or whatever and since then it's been crashing... will i have a pair held? crossing my fingers...
Same thing happened to me smh. I just want reassurance that I'll still be able to go thru and pay for them.

I was ready and figured they'd do it after the game.

I got it right when it tweeted out, went to the final screen. Clicked the confirmation for payment and it crashed. Kept the link open and refreshing since, now finally and get back in and the shoe isn't in my cart.

I was ready and figured they'd do it after the game.

I got it right when it tweeted out, went to the final screen. Clicked the confirmation for payment and it crashed. Kept the link open and refreshing since, now finally and get back in and the shoe isn't in my cart.

f*^% the dudes who got 2 pairs, couldn't even get 1
30t6p3b.gif

having a random feeling that Nike will drop more later on in the week... *crosses fingers*

they aren't clear info on the new system
if you weren't signed in and had the pair in your cart, are they still held for you?
is it only the ones who were signed in able to hold a pair?
if your cart showed 1-2 pairs and now shows 0 are you out of luck?
i reached the checkout and tried to log in and it started to crash. im feeling like i got jacked

its a over a million people tryna load a cart right now.
in about 4 hours it might die down.
hope yall ready for the wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom