Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol wow biggest gimmick I ever seen the Concords weren't even this bad. I had two pairs in my cart on my android when I got to the step to login it timed out... I had two pairs on my iPad that was in my cart for 15minutes and it wouldn't even let me get to the next step. I swear Nike is one of the most richest companies and they can't afford better IT geeks and a better way for transactions to run smoothly? IMO Nike is a crock of bullish!t with these huge releases.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

This is pretty terrible...successfully got to the payment screen within seconds of the link going live...timed out trying to make payment, and now I can't access my cart--although every time the home page loads, it's showing a 0 next to it...going to be very disappointed if my pair that I almost bought doesn't end up held...

Anyone with a similar experience?

me too had both colorways now shows 0 at homepage

Don't tell me you guys paid some dude you don't know money for a release NO one knows... Anyway good luck on that. It's so stupid with this whole release I had several pairs on hold had to refresh by the comforting words from NIKE to only FAIL miserably... LOL is all I can do!

vandal is a good dude hes issuing refunds..dude simply made a mistake I got the link right as it came out still no dice eh whatever

had a pair in cart, site crapped out and now my cart shows (0) items 
mad.gif

Had two 9.5, Solars and Platinum in my cart.  After reloading I only have the Platinum left.  If all goes well, 
glasses.gif
 and I'm keeping em not re-selling. 

my pair disappeared also... oh well. cheers to the re-sellers, you know who you are...

for us who actually wear shoes... on to the next one.

Nike is full of it. There's no way they can hold them in a cart for 48 hours if everyone's session times out.

what's the deal with vandal? did he promise something?
still got it in my cart but can't once i click the cart nothing's there

Finally able to access my cart, and it's empty. I successfully reached the payment screen, and even clicked submit payment before it errored out.

:-O

anyone able to check out? i had 3 pairs, the military blues, kobe viiis and a pair of yeezys in my cart then lost them...

i still had a pair in my cart at 12:45, got all the way to payment and they ripped em..
felt so close..

Originally Posted by AyoKamikaze

they aren't clear info on the new system
if you weren't signed in and had the pair in your cart, are they still held for you?
is it only the ones who were signed in able to hold a pair?
if your cart showed 1-2 pairs and now shows 0 are you out of luck?
i reached the checkout and tried to log in and it started to crash. im feeling like i got jacked
I need to know this too. Was coming back from a wedding when they dropped, on my iPhone got to link before it even was texted out, added to my cart, tried to log-in then everything went nuts. BUT, my cart still says "1" right now...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I was ready and figured they'd do it after the game.

I got it right when it tweeted out, went to the final screen. Clicked the confirmation for payment and it crashed. Kept the link open and refreshing since, now finally and get back in and the shoe isn't in my cart.
same here and i think it happened to a $@$+ load of people. i'm pissed.
i bet pairs were snatched to accommodate phone orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom