Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

vandal is a dead man...
laugh.gif

DEAD

Originally Posted by bnf2x6

Originally Posted by prozac4312

This is pretty terrible...successfully got to the payment screen within seconds of the link going live...timed out trying to make payment, and now I can't access my cart--although every time the home page loads, it's showing a 0 next to it...going to be very disappointed if my pair that I almost bought doesn't end up held...

Anyone with a similar experience?

me too had both colorways now shows 0 at homepage
Same %@!+ happened to me I got to this point:

1jarf4.png

I better get a +*@!!%* pair for making it this far
indifferent.gif

Finally able to access my cart, and it's empty. I successfully reached the payment screen, and even clicked submit payment before it errored out.

:-O

It seems like everyone here and on twitter had them in the cart and when they finally got to the checkout page they have disappeared.

Nike.com played the living s*%& out of me. Done with this sneaker game with everyone bringing their entire family tree into it.

my pair disappeared also... oh well. cheers to the re-sellers, you know who you are...

for us who actually wear shoes... on to the next one.

Don't tell me you guys paid some dude you don't know money for a release NO one knows... Anyway good luck on that. It's so stupid with this whole release I had several pairs on hold had to refresh by the comforting words from NIKE to only FAIL miserably... LOL is all I can do! Anyway if you got a number in your cart your cherry!

How does a multi billion dollar company have this many issues with their server, NIKE needs to invest some dollars into their server game. BTW I too was screwed just a minute ago by the NIKE beast we call NDC.

Don't tell me you guys paid some dude you don't know money for a release NO one knows... Anyway good luck on that. It's so stupid with this whole release I had several pairs on hold had to refresh by the comforting words from NIKE to only FAIL miserably... LOL is all I can do! Anyway if you got a number in your cart your cherry!

Still don't get how I was able to add one pair.....then when NDC goes back to normal, IT DISAPPEARS......This will be my first L on NDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom