Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a pair on my iphone, ipad, and laptop. all went down to 0
indifferent.gif

Stayed on the phone for over an hour just to see what they'd say. No bueno unfortunately. Onto the Obsidians.

Still don't get how I was able to add one pair.....then when NDC goes back to normal, IT DISAPPEARS......This will be my first L on NDC

Nike.com played the living s*%& out of me. Done with this sneaker game with everyone bringing their entire family tree into it.

I think the lesson here is that just like before, even under this new system, having them in your cart means nothing. Getting thru to the payment page has always been a complete nightmare. Nike won't invest the money necessary to make their site up to par with something like ticketmaster.com for example. They don't care about their customers and don't need to. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

The system is flaweddddddd
laugh.gif

Very.

I was so ready and had a great feeling it was going to happen right when it did. Went past the payment screen clicking the last final button then #%*+ froze. After refreshing for however long it's been my pair disappeared. Meanwhile, someone who did his order a little later than me still has his on hold. Now we're thinking because he was logged in that's why his is still on hold, I did all my quick work under "guest".

Anyone get an order confirmation yet? By the grace of God I got a pair of the Plats. Got my paypal confirmation, just waiting on NDC's.

Nike.com played the living s*%& out of me. Done with this sneaker game with everyone bringing their entire family tree into it.

THIS IS ******.T . I HAD A PAIR OF THE SOLARS IN MY CART AND I GOT ALL THE WAY TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN. I WAS ENTERING MY CARD INFO WHEN THE SITE CRASHED. NOW WHEN I LOGGED IN IT SAYS I HAVE 0 IN MY CART. IF I DON'T GET A PAIR, THAT WHOLE GETTING TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IS FALSE.

laced them up, walked in them in the house for a few, they feel much more snugged than the first ones, comfortable nonetheless and i can see why dudes were removing the lacetips, those things are just too heavy...

7356577952_f40a6539ee_b.jpg

7171361395_f903641d56_b.jpg

love them!....but the Plats >>> Solars

okay so here's my question, if not one of us nter's got a pair from ndc who the #%@* did ? I downloaded some app called tweet desk that displays the tweets as they are posted so no lag between and I had the same issues as everyone else. Something seems very "Gay fishy" about this whole situation.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Had two 9.5, Solars and Platinum in my cart.  After reloading I only have the Platinum left.  If all goes well, 
glasses.gif
 and I'm keeping em not re-selling. 

same thing happened to me but 10.5. I added the solars first too...

Originally Posted by tampakix

How does a multi billion dollar company have this many issues with their server, NIKE needs to invest some dollars into their server game. BTW I too was screwed just a minute ago by the NIKE beast we call NDC.

Easy, take your insane thirst for these shoes and times it by oh, I don't know, a trillion more and this is the end result. God himself could not create a server to withstand this pandemonium.  

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

The system is flaweddddddd
laugh.gif

Very.

I was so ready and had a great feeling it was going to happen right when it did. Went past the payment screen clicking the last final button then #%*+ froze. After refreshing for however long it's been my pair disappeared. Meanwhile, someone who did his order a little later than me still has his on hold. Now we're thinking because he was logged in that's why his is still on hold, I did all my quick work under "guest".
I had 2 in the cart.

Caught heavy lag on checkout, then they took my 2 pairs from me.

This game ain't made for us no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom