Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by aaron1976

If you fools would spend the time at a real job as you do *****ing and whining on Nike Talk about not getting a pair you could propbably afford to pay those reseller prices. 

All you kids want everything handed to you without any effort or hustle. Get a %#+#!+$ job or learn to network.

That said I got my pair.

Seriously?  I never understood people that try to come on here saying what people can and cant afford.  Do you realize you're on a board where people spend a couple thousand a year on shoes alone?  Did you ever think the shoes just aren't worth resellers' prices to us?  Just because you have money doesn't mean you have to spend it, especially frivolously.  Curious, what exactly do you do for a living?
nerd.gif

aaron y r u such an +*++%@# u got ur pair congrats, dont disrespect other random ppl like ur some big shot, its just shoes bro

Ha Far from 18, Far from Mom & dad's $, Paid retail & I've been hustling shoes before you even knew what Nikes were and had shoes you don't even know exist FACT!

Niketalk proves as always you are bunch of clowns and take the internet way to serious.
laugh.gif
 hustling shoes; it's hilarious how you keep contradicting everything you say
you can't even comprehend 4th grade grammar 

finally another person that has found enlightenment.
happy.gif

these are only shoes. no need to stress over it. there will always be another hyped up shoe around the corner.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

After sitting outside on my lunch break today, it dawned on me of how stupid stressing over this release was. Literally, every bit of caring I had for this shoe vanished just as quick as the shoe itself did.

I thought to myself, "damn AT, you got like 60+ pairs of sneakers that you own - all of which are straight classics - some even double!"

As I sat there and thought about it; I fooled myself. I told myself last year I wouldn't give a #*%! about sneakers that much anymore, and here I am stressing about some sneakers that would've cost me $250+. Not that I'm stressing about the cost - but I literally have no remorse, no anger or any kind of sadness due to not obtaining these
laugh.gif

I planned on even calling Nike to complain about this in hopes of getting my message across, now - I don't even care lol. It's all good. I really like this sneaker but hey, if I really, really really wanted to - I can shed out and purchase from re-sellers. So why stress? The opportunity to obtain these is there for me, even at $2000 each.

Once again; it was a hectic, ugly release - I had the opportunity and I missed. Oh well. I'm not calling Nike to complain, nor am I going to sit in front of my computer hoping these magically appear like some have claimed.

Congrats to those who got 'em, and much blessings to those who didn't.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikeairon

After sitting outside on my lunch break today, it dawned on me of how stupid stressing over this release was. Literally, every bit of caring I had for this shoe vanished just as quick as the shoe itself did.

I thought to myself, "damn AT, you got like 60+ pairs of sneakers that you own - all of which are straight classics - some even double!"

As I sat there and thought about it; I fooled myself. I told myself last year I wouldn't give a #*%! about sneakers that much anymore, and here I am stressing about some sneakers that would've cost me $250+. Not that I'm stressing about the cost - but I literally have no remorse, no anger or any kind of sadness due to not obtaining these
laugh.gif

I planned on even calling Nike to complain about this in hopes of getting my message across, now - I don't even care lol. It's all good. I really like this sneaker but hey, if I really, really really wanted to - I can shed out and purchase from re-sellers. So why stress? The opportunity to obtain these is there for me, even at $2000 each.

Once again; it was a hectic, ugly release - I had the opportunity and I missed. Oh well. I'm not calling Nike to complain, nor am I going to sit in front of my computer hoping these magically appear like some have claimed.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well said sir. well said.

Originally Posted by vamo

figured id share this...

spoke to a nikerep today because i got my platinums to checkout and it just froze

he told me the "hold system" they tried completely failed on this release due to the everyone accessing the site and it was basically just like every other release 1st to checkout wins

so again no pairs were ever put on a 48 hour hold as the system didnt work

i myself fell victim to this i tried for about 45 mins and since i had work went to sleep thinking oh im good 48 hour hold

we laughed about it even on the phone lol

i even made a joke telling him to feel free to email me if a 13 is found in a corner of the warehouse lol
but what about the guys that checked out hours later?

every nike rep seems to have a different story!

aren't the yeezy 2 more of a casual dress shoe? you can't really play sports in these shoes. if you're going to spend $1,000 + then why not spend it on LV or Gucci shoes?

Just chatted with them!! :/

Jamie: Hi, my name is Jamie. How may I help you?
Carlos: I know you have been asked this at least a million times!!!!!!!!!!
Carlos: for the air yeezy 2.. well they said they will be saved in people carts for "48" hours does that mean that there might be some yeezy that have not been sold yet?
Jamie: All the stock is currently held.
Jamie: If it's not claimed it will go back up after the hold.
Carlos: how can i check if i have some "held"?
Jamie: We are investigating the issue and will contact all consumers within the next two days that we know have a temporary hold on this style, and we will help complete the order.
Jamie: There is not a list to reference at this time.
Jamie: All shoes have been held.
Jamie: If they are not claimed and paid for at the end of 48 hours they will go back on the site.
Carlos: thank you
Carlos: okay thank you for your help!
Jamie: You're very welcome.
Jamie: Best of luck to you!!
Carlos: Thank you, you as well.
Jamie: Bye.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Originally Posted by tatmantall

Originally Posted by nikeairon

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

well said sir. well said.
AMEN

air-yeezy-2i.jpg

Generally, I'd give props to others who copped a pair, but this is awful. Kid probably has his parents buy everything he has.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by sickickz23

so what do you think the reasonable price range will be? around 900-1500?

laugh.gif
 figure it out dude

thanks for not trying to answer my question....geez...
eyes.gif

Dude youre a grown man asking another grown man what you think is 'reasonable' for YOU. If you can't figure out your own finances and determine what is reasonable for YOUR budget then my comment was spot on. Reasonable is a very loose term as it varies from person to person. All that matters is how much the shoe is worth to you. Point blank period
wink.gif

Originally Posted by nike4ever

aren't the yeezy 2 more of a casual dress shoe? you can't really play sports in these shoes. if you're going to spend $1,000 + then why not spend it on LV or Gucci shoes?

I was gonna wear them for my league game next Thursday.

lol @ all the salt.

Its funny because some dudes remind me of some of those 5'4 clowns who talk loudly because they got a shoe early, as if that makes the man.

Men don't go around boasting about the shoes they have (of all things), boys do.

hahah its crazy to me how NT associated everything with mommy/daddy. I mean some people do work and have jobs to pay for their own stuff even if they live at home. It makes me laugh every time though.

Guys, stop posting garbage in this thread.  
All of these "yuku" replies etc. are going to be deleted and if it keeps up, we'll revoke posting access.

If you're doing that because you're trying to save your place, you're just wasting your own time in addition to everyone else's.

Want to jump straight to the first NEW reply since you last checked a thread?  Just click the new post icon next to the topic, which will look like this: 
hot-new.gif
 or this: 
80925b17116ba565329d54db401f083992eafe1.png

Problem solved. 

laugh.gif

Smartest thing I read in this entire thread..... I didn't want these at all but I feel bad for the dudes that did and couldn't get a pair....What you said is how I have feeling about most sneakers for a while now

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

lol @ all the salt.

Its funny because some dudes remind me of some of those 5'4 clowns who talk loudly because they got a shoe early, as if that makes the man.

Men don't go around boasting about the shoes they have (of all things), boys do.
laugh.gif

One of the only guys on this forum that has always made sense with his comments. 

Originally Posted by Gnarled

air-yeezy-2i.jpg

Generally, I'd give props to others who copped a pair, but this is awful. Kid probably has his parents buy everything he has.

Generaiya thinks you're a massive hater. Not only would I give props to the kid for getting his pair, but he's actually wearing them. Less QQ, more pew pew.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

If you fools would spend the time at a real job as you do *****ing and whining on Nike Talk about not getting a pair you could propbably afford to pay those reseller prices. 

All you kids want everything handed to you without any effort or hustle. Get a %#+#!+$ job or learn to network.

That said I got my pair.

clown acting like he made it big on the stock market; you got a pair of Yeezy's dude 
laugh.gif

you are 18 yrs old driving a Range talking bout mom and dad's money

recognize this fool is a troll. the fool are the ones paying for info when the info is wrong, and they are fools paying a 1000 and up. really this sneaker is only worth the box price and plus tax 1 pair should really equal about $3-600 if people wanna profit.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

hahah its crazy to me how NT associated everything with mommy/daddy. I mean some people do work and have jobs to pay for their own stuff even if they live at home. It makes me laugh every time though.

Ha Far from 18, Far from Mom & dad's $, Paid retail & I've been hustling shoes before you even knew what Nikes were and had shoes you don't even know exist FACT!

Niketalk proves as always you are bunch of clowns and take the internet way to serious.
laugh.gif
at "before you even knew what Nikes were"
Where does NT get these comedians from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom