Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Vinod869

Sneekaz wrote:
image.jpg
my N_ still dancing?

If you were the current superbowl champs you will still b dancing 2

sigh...i've been laying low for while now, but lately it seems the shoe game has become ridiculous, so call this a minor vent.
i myself enjoy footwear of all kinds, from chucks and vans to yeezys and jays to red wings and yuketens, but damn it's becoming
near impossible to cop some of the shoes you may genuinely like because the hype/demand vs supply is really looking crazy these
days and i really don't understand why it is so out of balance. perhaps i don't understand nike's motive with some of these releases,
my only guess would be the hype, but just because a hyped up yeezy comes out it doesn't mean i'm going to buy more random shoes.
seems much better to me to create more pairs and avoid these fiascos nike is causing such as kids getting robbed and yada yada yada.
i personally don't need a shoe to be limited to 250 or whatever for me to like it, i buy shoes because i like them, not because of hype and
how limited it is. for instance, the galaxy foams...yea it's a cool shoe, but i'm good with my royals so no cop for me. however, i do kinda
like these and would like a pair, but it's looking more and more likely that i'm not going to own a pair because the wacked out hype/demand
vs supply curve has the prices waaaay out of my price range at the moment. so in conclusion, i would just like to see a more
balanced hype/demand vs supply.... i'm not mad at the resellers really because if you have to the opportunity for a significant bump
in your income...why wouldn't you take it??? the issue is the hype/demand vs supply curve and who causes that???? well the consumers
and the producers do. guess i just need me a time machine so i can go back to around 96 or so.

AF1....does your "link" have an actual pic of the shoes or is it just the link that says "product was not found"

Originally Posted by RonRich76

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Got an offer for a DS DMP 6/11 pack with 500 hunnid, and an offer for 2 grand Paypal'd. Which one should I take?
The 2 g's of course...Unless you feel like being a nice guy to a real collector. I got a DMP pack for $800 during the galaxy release, so they aren't hard to come buy, especially with the hypebeast turning real sneakerheads into mindless zombies...I mean seriously, I'm not trading my DMP's for ANYTHING!!!

LOL. YOU RAPED SOMEONE FOR THOSE.

O, AND YES THEY ARE HARD TO COME BY, DEADSTOCK THAT IS.

I GOT 2 SETS OF DEADSTOCK 10.5 DMP PACKS AND I WOULDN'T TRADE A PACK STRAIGHT UP FOR THE YEEZY. I LOVE THEM TO DEATH AND THEY DEFINITELY FETCH MORE THAN A STACK DEADSTOCK. DUDES ABOUT TO TRADE AWAY ALL THIS HEAT FOR THE YEEZY AND WHEN THE PRICE FALLS THEY WILL WISH THEY HADN'T.

remember those kids that got the yeezys like a week before they dropped? Those platinums were a 6. Where the eff did he get size 6 from unless kanye gave it to him personally. Them kids doing it big

Originally Posted by kevi

remember those kids that got the yeezys like a week before they dropped? Those platinums were a 6. Where the eff did he get size 6 from unless kanye gave it to him personally. Them kids doing it big

Yup.. I know Europe had sizes starting at 6

Originally Posted by loubrock

not one tweet from ndc today. things must be hella busy over there with all the incoming calls..

I had to wait about 45 min to be connected with a nike rep online. stepped away from my desk and she disconnected due to my unresponsiveness. I had to wait another 45 min to finally get the answers i was looking for

I had the link too with the picture of yeezys, my comp died and couldnt get it back, pretty sure its dead, they arent put them back up on the same page.

Why would Nike tweet anything???  Nothing but complaints, crying, asking of the same moronic questions over and over and over again...  I wouldn't tweet anything either

well, at least i was just "chosen" to participate in sneakervillas "scavenger hunt" for the yeezys at retail. should be interesting

For those who got orders through on NDC, they will ship out tomorrow. Just got off chat with a rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom