Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL FINALLY GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH A REP.

WHAT THE GUY SAID EARLIER IN THIS THREAD IS RIGHT.

GETTING TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IS NOT ENOUGH. IT IS STILL WHO GETS TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN FIRST BECAUSE THE SYSTEM WILL ALLOW MANY MORE TO REACH THAT SCREEN THAN THERE ARE SHOES AVAILABLE. THE TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT WENT IN AND SORTED OUT THOSE WHO GOT THERE FIRST AND AWARDED THEM SHOES. THOSE WHO GOT TO THE SCREEN AFTER WERE LEFT OUT. IT'S A RACE STILL BUT JUST NOT TO WHO CAN CHECKOUT FIRST BUT TO WHO CAN GET TO THAT SCREEN FIRST. THE REP ALSO MENTIONED THAT THOSE WHO WERE MAGICALLY ABLE TO GO ALL THE WAY AT A LATER TIME AND DIDN'T NECESSARILY HAVE A PAIR HELD FOR THEM MAY HAVE YANKED PAIRS FROM THOSE THAT DID. WELL I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE NEXT RELEASE. GET TO THE PAYMENT AS FAST AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE THEN OPEN MULTIPLE BROWSERS TO TRY AND CHECK THEM OUT AND DON'T EVER STOP TRYING UNTIL THEY GET CHECKED OUT OR THEY SAY THEY ARE SOLD OUT BECAUSE THE ACCORDING TO THE REP THE HOLD SYSTEM IS FAR FOR BULLETPROOF.

MY FIANCE HAS PROMISED ME THE BLACK PAIR AS A WEDDING GIFT SO I KNOW I'LL HAVE A PAIR EVENTUALLY SO TIME TO MOVE ON.

sorry guys.

hope there is a restock at stores tho.

also hope there's more colorways and they make them more available, but i have a feeling they won't, they are LOVING the news they've made from this shoe, and the thirst they've created is like no other. sure, they managed to piss some people off to the point where they may have lost some customers, but ultimately this release is a giant WIN for nike.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

GETTING TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN IS NOT ENOUGH. IT IS STILL WHO GETS TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN FIRST BECAUSE THE SYSTEM WILL ALLOW MANY MORE TO REACH THAT SCREEN THAN THERE ARE SHOES AVAILABLE. THE TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT WENT IN AND SORTED OUT THOSE WHO GOT THERE FIRST AND AWARDED THEM SHOES. THOSE WHO GOT TO THE SCREEN AFTER WERE LEFT OUT. IT'S A RACE STILL BUT JUST NOT TO WHO CAN CHECKOUT FIRST BUT TO WHO CAN GET TO THAT SCREEN FIRST. THE REP ALSO MENTIONED THAT THOSE WHO WERE MAGICALLY ABLE TO GO ALL THE WAY AT A LATER TIME AND DIDN'T NECESSARILY HAVE A PAIR HELD FOR THEM MAY HAVE YANKED PAIRS FROM THOSE THAT DID. WELL I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE NEXT RELEASE. GET TO THE PAYMENT AS FAST AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE THEN OPEN MULTIPLE BROWSERS TO TRY AND CHECK THEM OUT AND DON'T EVER STOP TRYING UNTIL THEY GET CHECKED OUT OR THEY SAY THEY ARE SOLD OUT BECAUSE THE ACCORDING TO THE REP THE HOLD SYSTEM IS FAR FOR BULLETPROOF.
Yep.  Basically, do whatever is necessary to be one of the first to get on the link and you'll be taken care of.  One of the biggest things that we all have learned from this release is that Twitter's text notifications lag quite a bit behind other means, so I wouldn't depend on them in the future.

How else do you jump on it?  The answer to that is what separates the men from the boys
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Mr K

Apparently there is a restock coming
Do you honestly believe that Steezy? Where's the Galaxy restock? Or the Banned 1 restock?

Bro you left your sarcasm detector at the door
laugh.gif

Do you guys think Nike would come out and say a restock was going to happen to be flooded with idiotic questions and whining over and over again? Would you do it? Look what happens when some one even mentions they have a hook up or info.. Their inbox is flooded with dudes promising their first child for info. For all intents and purposes this is over. Maybe some will pop up, maybe not.. But it's a wonderful world out there gentlemen, enjoy it. This thread does deliver though hahahaha

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

How much you think Promo Samples Yeezy 2's worth nowadays?

you talking about the all black and white ones?

or something else?

i was on the verge of copping those first black and white samples but someone offered dude another offer he couldn't refuse...

y'all seen the navy sample 1's on ebay right now tho? they're over $5k with 4 days left to go.

My boy clowning me cause I had a pair slip out of my hands and now I'm depressed over it.......Buddy flaked and now these shoes haunt my dreams....Welcome to Heartbreak 
tired.gif

Curse of the Yeezy Pig
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

556518_295059700590547_1792317519_n.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MY FIANCE HAS PROMISED ME THE BLACK PAIR AS A WEDDING GIFT SO I KNOW I'LL HAVE A PAIR EVENTUALLY SO TIME TO MOVE ON.

That's a good fiancée, my wife went as far as keeping up with my bs about NDC...made an account and gave it her best shot, she wants nothing to do with the kicks anymore, she has a lot more common sense than I do in that dept...lol...still wish she would surprise me with a plat pair
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dbao

Yep.  Basically, do whatever is necessary to be one of the first to get on the link and you'll be taken care of.  One of the biggest things that we all have learned from this release is that Twitter's text notifications lag quite a bit behind other means, so I wouldn't depend on them in the future.

How else do you jump on it?  The answer to that is what separates the men from the boys
laugh.gif

nah, it's really down to luck, cuz there was no other way to these on their site except thru that twitter link. they didn't show up in new releases, searching "yeezy" wouldn't take you to them, nothing.

memphis was dumb fast and still came up short. i feel bad for him, he made it to the screen he was supposed to. got robbed basically.
30t6p3b.gif

but it makes me feel better about not getting thru on NDC, cuz it truly was down to luck, and mission impossible basically.

i never put any eggs in the NDC basket for that reason.

Told you

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

How much you think Promo Samples Yeezy 2's worth nowadays?

i was on the verge of copping those first black and white samples but someone offered dude another offer he couldn't refuse...
tired.gif
feelyour pain.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by StillIn729

last week I thought paying $400-450 for South Beaches was too much and I see what y'all are going through and it makes me feel okay to pull the trigger 
laugh.gif
With the way you buy M&N Jerseys like nothing? Maaaaaaaan........nothing wrong with buying at that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you are right; I am pulling the trigger on the Lebron SB's
sucks since graduating college I feel like I never have time to wear anything anymore

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nah, it's really down to luck, cuz there was no other way to these on their site except thru that twitter link.
Disagree with the first part, entirely agree with the second.  With the amount of lag that people were seeing between the tweet times, the tweet actually showing up on their timeline, and the text notifications happening, there's definitely room to get to the link before the vast majority of people even get a chance to see the tweet.

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Not even mad (anymore) about it. I am more than happy with the "neck breakers" I have in my collection.

I was lucky enough to get Black Cement IIIs and Concord XIs via NikeStore and even Kobe VII Cloaks on my iPhone while on vacation in Europe. And many others..

NikeStore came through more than enough for me. It was time for someone else to get a chance.

Just remember, these are only SHOES. There are more important things to worry about in this world, or in our own lives, than to stress about shoes designed by Kanye West.
Naw bruh, not when you got juveniles on here trying to impress/antagonize other grown men by posting pics of 4 pairs then say, "Don't PM Me! I'm just an attention +!+$! with no life who is validated through shoes that celebs got for free!" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

But seriously, truth.com on your comment and this is coming from someone that was able to get through on NDC....

You can definitely tell the grown men from the juvenile idiots on this board...

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

When will you have your pair proto??

prolly about a week, they're coming from the UK.

i'll text you about those AJKO's in a few minutes my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom