Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still cant believe they dont take advantage of all this hype and sell more pairs
i hope these dont drop in price because im willing to drop 1000 for a pair smh

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Weren't these made 6-13?

Where are the 6-7.5?? NDC only sold 8 & up...

yes they were....all europe got the small sizes...and go for over $2500

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Hope i dont regret this, but I put a trade and caught a bite

Im giving DS concords, chi 10s and VNDs Oly 7s

For Platinums Yeezy 2

The olys i wont sweat it bc they are releasing again this summer.
'i hope i don't regret this'

you are robbing who ever takes that trade
indifferent.gif

3 gr jordans for yeezys? okay
laugh.gif
that's like $800 worth of kicks.  You did well my man 
smokin.gif
 What you actually paid for those kicks is even less 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by jst628

welp, no Yeezy's for me after all this...

been here since the start, sad i never got a pair, mad @ you chumps with 3, 4, 5 pairs... a big f&%* you to y'all and your reselling %*+!#
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

to the 10-20% actually wearing them, hats off to you
pimp.gif
Was actually hoping you would get a pair bro. Your pictures are always 
pimp.gif
i wish
eyes.gif
 but thanks man. i guess my absolute last chance will be if NT Chicago releases them when they re-open but i'm sure that'll be near impossible.

as i've stated before, prepare for these prices to drop QUICKLY..
BIN prices are already dropping below $2k..
there are HUNDREDS of pairs available in each size, but not enough people willing to pay $1.5-2k.
as it's been stated in this thread many times, the majority of us willing to do resell are looking to pay $700-$1k.
the market will eventually reflect this.. TRUST.
wait it out, and you will have these for $1k or less.
i know some don't believe me, and proto is right to be concerned with a lot of these not going for retail, but, from what i've seen, the majority of people paid retail.
only a few shops were doing auctions and crazy prices.
the majority seemed to do a raffle or rsvp type system for retail purchase.
but, if you let the hype get to you, you will be paying for it.
also, the fact that both pairs released at the same time is definitely a plus for us having to pay resell..

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by kevineg6

2 pairs of yeezy 1 used (net and zen) for a DS pair of yeezy 2 Black? Thoughts?
Unless they're beat, no way.
yeah depends on the condition. I say if you like the 2s more than the 1s go for it! I think Grey Ye 1's and Nets < Black Solar 2s and Black Solar 2s< Black/Pink 2s

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by coreyatou

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

grabbed my pair today, went into work and found some boxes arrived for me in the mail when i was gone - nice unexpected surprise. shouts to the people who held me down. you know who you are 
happy.gif

NONE ARE FOR SALE SO DON'T PM ME!

2poazxu.jpg

lets see the other side of the box.... CLOWN
roll.gif

you don't need four pairs bruh...lol
What the heck is up with the upper ankle collar?
laugh.gif
B grades?? A few others I have seen from a few pages back have all sorts of issues as well.

It is absolutely terrifying what is deemed acceptable given the MSRP price and RESELL price,

Like I told a friend, I'll pay $750 - but no way in hell someone is going to profit $1500+ off of me
laugh.gif

Anything over a $1000 is out the question for me. Not letting some punk make a stack off me. Nope. Not happenin'.

just curious as to what time exactly ya'll got the twitter update text. I got mine 11:31 Eastern time. I'm always curious as to whether or not cell reception affects this.

Originally Posted by ShoeGameHillaryBanks

just curious as to what time exactly ya'll got the twitter update text. I got mine 11:31 Eastern time. I'm always curious as to whether or not cell reception affects this.
Yup same time here, 8:31 PST on my phone

reading the @nikestore mentions...why nobody care about nike using sweatshops til they don't get the release they want?

Originally Posted by Juice8732

i know some don't believe me, and proto is right to be concerned with a lot of these not going for retail, but, from what i've seen, the majority of people paid retail.
only a few shops were doing auctions and crazy prices.

nah, from what i've seen the majority def didn't sell for MSRP. not even close actually.

with obviously the few random exceptions, i don't see these really dipping down under $1k.

i think the platinums will be close to that, but the blacks will likely bottom out around $1,500... give or take a little.

just my opinion. i hope they do drop below a G tho. i'll be picking up doubles if that's the case.

11:31:50 EST

Originally Posted by xJumpman23x

Yup same time here, 8:31 PST on my phone
Twitter link showed up promptly at 11:30 EST. Got to love that fiber optic connection. I wasn't going to chance it and cop off the iphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom