Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezy 1 > 2 IMO, but pissed cuz you'd think the price would drop on the 1's. 
Lk AnimalThug said aint no way I'm paying that much for kicks.

*Waits for resllers credit card bill comes and they must sell.

Originally Posted by doyung9

any truth to these being so small we should size up .5?

I would suggest going a .5 size up if you have wide feet or like to wear thick socks as well. these are definitely cut very narrow IMO.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Nope, outside of the thirsty idiots trying to trade their 1's for the 2's.....the well for the 1's will continue to dry up and have continued high value based on its continuing rarity.

Originally Posted by dbao

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nah, it's really down to luck, cuz there was no other way to these on their site except thru that twitter link.
Disagree with the first part, entirely agree with the second.  With the amount of lag that people were seeing between the tweet times, the tweet actually showing up on their timeline, and the text notifications happening, there's definitely room to get to the link before the vast majority of people even get a chance to see the tweet.
I definitely agree with you dbao.  I was on my social media dashboard (which I use for work and also has my Twitter feed on it) when game 7 ended. The tweet popped up on my dashboard a solid 30 seconds before I got the SMS update, so that means if you were lucky enough to see it online you had at least a 30 second advantage. I say at least because my dashboard auto refreshes every two minutes. So it was most likely around a minute difference. 

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Nope, outside of the thirsty idiots trying to trade their 1's for the 2's.....the well for the 1's will continue to dry up and have continued high value based on its continuing rarity.
i would never trade my 1's for the 2's.....the quality and comfort doesnt compare...

I had two pairs in my cart before they disappeared. Wasn't logged on as well. Salty. More CWs coming?

got my chance at the 2's in black solar red for 1700. what do you guys think? wait it out until prices drop or cop today? looking to just enjoy the kicks.

Originally Posted by cantinoz

got my chance at the 2's in black solar red for 1700. what do you guys think? wait it out until prices drop or cop today? looking to just enjoy the kicks.
WAIT FOOL!!! DONT YOU DO IT!!!

77a367736aa9f28e507482f232037fb556f39326_r.gif

d4a363066976fb27522785763cee711961fe558d_r.gif

Depends how bad you want them. When buying anything, they're only worth as much as you think they are.

wait it out bro..they will def drop in price

Originally Posted by 55steep

Originally Posted by dbao

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

nah, it's really down to luck, cuz there was no other way to these on their site except thru that twitter link.
Disagree with the first part, entirely agree with the second.  With the amount of lag that people were seeing between the tweet times, the tweet actually showing up on their timeline, and the text notifications happening, there's definitely room to get to the link before the vast majority of people even get a chance to see the tweet.
I definitely agree with you dbao.  I was on my social media dashboard (which I use for work and also has my Twitter feed on it) when game 7 ended. The tweet popped up on my dashboard a solid 30 seconds before I got the SMS update, so that means if you were lucky enough to see it online you had at least a 30 second advantage. I say at least because my dashboard auto refreshes every two minutes. So it was most likely around a minute difference. 
Yeah, I had this conversation with ILLIONAIRE over the weekend. I did a few tests with the mobile alerts on BB and iPhone versus the Twitter feed on my computer. Like 55steep said the mobile notifications were behind. So I stopped using the mobile alerts period, I got the nikestore tweet soon as it went out, I had a good feeling they were going to throw it out between the mess of Game 7 ending and the Pac fight going on.

you better cop that before someone else does

I would also wait. I made this mistake before on the titanium 23's and I cudv gotten a way better deal if I would've waited. Don't let ur emotions take over. Anyway, that's my advice, but it's your call in the long run.

Originally Posted by Cazz

Depends how bad you want them. When buying anything, they're only worth as much as you think they are.
its crazy to me that i paid 208.25 and people are debating paying 1,700....

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by Cazz

its crazy to me that i paid 208.25 and people are debating paying 1,700....
chocolate-chip-cookie-great1.jpg

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

Chrome is wayyy faster than safari to me. I downloaded it on saturday after doing research on the fastest browser and it came through for a brotha.
 what type of computer do you have???
unibody macbook pro

On some serious talk tho, do the 1's have any history of cracking?

aside from creasing, the 1's are great, then again they didnt come out 10 years ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom