Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mikeyman14

I don't know how they fit my size isn't in yet but soon will. if you need some I got you.......if price is right.
Damn son whos supplying you !!
laugh.gif
You got some good connects

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

I don't know how they fit my size isn't in yet but soon will. if you need some I got you.......if price is right.
Damn son whos supplying you !!
laugh.gif
You got some good connects
yup, didnt hurt having galaxy foams early either... anyways if you guys need to contact me and I don't answer pls. email me [email protected]
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

post up some better pics before your inevitable ban. 

I'm sorry but if I get banned for "low quality pics" than that would be redic. just sayin.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

post up some better pics before your inevitable ban. 

I'm sorry but if I get banned for "low quality pics" than that would be redic. just sayin.
He may be referring to your comment about "helping" anyone if the price is right.

I don't know why the haters always try and scare away cats posting cool inside info and shots we all want to see. Big thanks to mikeyman for posting up some cool pics.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

lol @ all the lurkers emailing mikey, lowballin the hell out of him

Mikey...all we ask is pics when you get your pairs

I def. will put up pics.

well the insole pic shows some chinese characters and a size 7, meaning you probably hit up that crazy1314 guy and asked him to write your tag and snap a pic to prove he had them because you were interested in buying them? dont get scammed. or just string him along to get better pics for everyone and then flake lol.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

so Nike has a contract with this NRG thing? not sure if I like it.

Nike is one of their clients amongst many. I imagine that as long as they continue to have a healthy business relationship NRG will continue to handle the EXCLUSIVE projects like this and future special endeavors. NRG knows what it's doing and really knows how to make consumers want a product they are marketing. I just hope they realize they have to make these a bit more accessible, after witnessing the Foam NRG fiasco. But in reality I personally think that was NRG's goal...P.S. Federacion Mexicana de Futbol is also amongst their clients.... Just thought it was relevant because of your Sig...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom