Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Do you think this release will have a big impact on Yeezy 1 prices? I remember buying my size 8 zens DS in the summer of 2010 for $700 shipped. I've worn them lightly a few times and was goinng to sell them but decided not to. I've been getting offers at least twice a week for the past two months. All around $800-900. Not willing to part with them now though because I plan to wear them again some time. 
IF YOU ARE ASKING, WILL THE VALUE OF YOUR ZENS DROP? THEN NO ONE CAN SAY FOR SURE. I FOR ONE BELIEVE THE YEEZY 2 CRAPS ALL OVER THE YEEZY 1. IF I GET A PAIR OF THESE, I WOULD NOT TRADE THE PLATINUM OR SOLAR RED PAIR FOR ANY OF THE YEEZY 1'S. IF SOMEHOW I DID TRADE A PAIR, YOU WOULD HAVE TO ADD CASH ON TOP OF THAT YEEZY 1, SO IN MY EYES, YES THEY WILL DROP IN VALUE BUT EVERYONE'S ANSWER IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN PREFERENCE.

Excuse my ignorance but what does "NRG" stand for? Thanks guys.

I think it means Energy.  I want to say I read it on Nikestore's twitter around the release of all of the All Star kicks.  Don't quote me on that though. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Do you think this release will have a big impact on Yeezy 1 prices? I remember buying my size 8 zens DS in the summer of 2010 for $700 shipped. I've worn them lightly a few times and was goinng to sell them but decided not to. I've been getting offers at least twice a week for the past two months. All around $800-900. Not willing to part with them now though because I plan to wear them again some time. 
IF YOU ARE ASKING, WILL THE VALUE OF YOUR ZENS DROP? THEN NO ONE CAN SAY FOR SURE. I FOR ONE BELIEVE THE YEEZY 2 CRAPS ALL OVER THE YEEZY 1. IF I GET A PAIR OF THESE, I WOULD NOT TRADE THE PLATINUM OR SOLAR RED PAIR FOR ANY OF THE YEEZY 1'S. IF SOMEHOW I DID TRADE A PAIR, YOU WOULD HAVE TO ADD CASH ON TOP OF THAT YEEZY 1, SO IN MY EYES, YES THEY WILL DROP IN VALUE BUT EVERYONE'S ANSWER IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN PREFERENCE.

Also gotta keep in mind the numbers these do

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I think it means Energy.  I want to say I read it on Nikestore's twitter around the release of all of the All Star kicks.  Don't quote me on that though. 

NRG is a separate company that has a contract with Nike. Does not mean Energy or NASA Research Group, like people argued with me over when the All star pack dropped.

Originally Posted by 731balla

NRG is a separate company that has a contract with Nike. Does not mean Energy or NASA Research Group, like people argued with me over when the All star pack dropped.

Did a quick research.....http://www.experiencenrg.com/#/en/We-Do/We-Do/  What is NRG

They have a contract with Nike to do what?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

In Layman terms...To Increase the "THIRST"... Through their collaboration in Marketing...

they'll go back up....i think the lowest i've seen em since the original RD was $400 for a worn pair...i'm on the same wagon AY2 > AY1.....but i think the prices for AY1 will be higher than the AY2, especially if the AY2 rumors were true about them being more available. 

Originally Posted by 18th letter

In Layman terms...To Increase the "THIRST"... Through their collaboration in Marketing...
Curious that Nike would hire an outside company to market for them... Nike has proven to be a marketing MONSTER through the years.

Did they need inspiration for colorways for the all-star shoes and design with Yeezy? Or is this more of a raise awareness/limit distribution campaign?

Interested if anyone knows how closely NRG works with Nike...
You must not know nike very well. A vast majority of their marketing is outsourced. Much of their ad campaigns are done by wieden and kennedy. http://www.wk.com/

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Curious that Nike would hire an outside company to market for them... Nike has proven to be a marketing MONSTER through the years.

Did they need inspiration for colorways for the all-star shoes and design with Yeezy? Or is this more of a raise awareness/limit distribution campaign?

Interested if anyone knows how closely NRG works with Nike...
You must not know nike very well. A vast majority of their marketing is outsourced. Much of their ad campaigns are done by wieden and kennedy. http://www.wk.com/

THIS... Nike has become what it is due to smart investing...

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

its kinda annoying now with the PMs.

What do you expect when you say something to the lines of "helping" anyone if the price is right on this caliber of shoe.

you should have expected it bro..... you are the ONLY person posting pics on the net everyone haven't already seen & shoe sites are taking YOUR pics & making daily posts about it llike its breaking new info(technically it is)

Originally Posted by ColdCity

you should have expected it bro..... you are the ONLY person posting pics on the net everyone haven't already seen & shoe sites are taking YOUR pics & making daily posts about it llike its breaking new info(technically it is)

I knew to expect it but I leaked some galaxy foam stuff too and damage wasn't even this tough.

Worse part is kids locally think I stole the pics from here and am reposting them on FB groups...

i am try to talk to dude...to buy a pair...this chines back and forth is no joke....thank god for googol translate

mikeyman did you buy a pair from him...he saying he doesn't even know if he can shipp abroad...and talking about customs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom