Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
if these are really going to be more available than the first ones. And Mikeyman14 came through with those pics.

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

its kinda annoying now with the PMs.
you did it to yourself fam.
also everybody edit your posts talking about buying or selling. Not worth it. If you want to do business like that, hit pm's.

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

so Nike has a contract with this NRG thing? not sure if I like it.
Nike is one of their clients amongst many. I imagine that as long as they continue to have a healthy business relationship NRG will continue to handle the EXCLUSIVE projects like this and future special endeavors. NRG knows what it's doing and really knows how to make consumers want a product they are marketing. I just hope they realize they have to make these a bit more accessible, after witnessing the Foam NRG fiasco. But in reality I personally think that was NRG's goal...P.S. Federacion Mexicana de Futbol is also amongst their clients.... Just thought it was relevant because of your Sig...
damn, never even heard about them before all of the galaxy hype. seems like they'll have an amazing relationship for the next year and a half, maybe 2.

you think I like soccer cause I'm Mexican?
laugh.gif
jk man, I love futbol

mikeyman dude said he never sold you a pair?

can you shed some light???

he says he has more than one but doesn't know how much to sell so he's gonna do an auction first?

also says it may get stuck in customs so he doesnt know how to ship overseas?

Originally Posted by dimez81

he says he has more than one but doesn't know how much to sell so he's gonna do an auction first?

Originally Posted by higuy

well the insole pic shows some chinese characters and a size 7, meaning you probably hit up that crazy1314 guy and asked him to write your tag and snap a pic to prove he had them because you were interested in buying them? dont get scammed. or just string him along to get better pics for everyone and then flake lol.

As much as I want to believe "Mikeyman", this just seems suspect to me. He has not posted any tagged pictures other than the ONE picture with a "half-assed" tag that read "MIK".... There's only one way to know for sure though... If Mikeyman posts up some tagged and dated pics...

I know he didn't. I told people thru PMs that I was in touch with him and that he was my source of pairs, I shared the pics he sent to me of them.

Also I will likely be getting from him still. We are using a middleman in another country to ship to me.

QQ is the IM client they use over there in China and those numbers is his screen name.

So if you have a QQ account go talk to him but you have to live in china to make an account.

We have all seen a million pictures etc etc and to be honest who cares just give us a official release date. All these pics are doing is creating hype that is already way up

Originally Posted by ColdCity

those look turrible

i'm sure that's just cuz they're factory laced right there... i HATE how tight nike laces... they crease the shoe sometimes (the tongue mostly) cuz they lace so tight...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mikeyman14

its kinda annoying now with the PMs.

You shot yourself in the foot fam. 
That e-fame got you fans wanting autographs. 

You should have waited until official information dropped on a date and snuck a surprise post with all the pairs right before launch. 

Now you have 2 months of PM's left before you catch a break 

Beautiful shoes though. Still planning on trying to cop. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom