Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people actually buy these because they like them? Can't see this much hype for them if they were $90 and didn't have Kanye's name attached to them.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Expect people to line up the moment this news in announced. At this point it wont be far fetched. With pretty much a guarantee resell of $1000+ and many doubts to what stores are going to have them, it will get that serious.

Anyone from NYC who knows Big Tony can expect him to have his squad of 20 people at House Of Hoops once they have a confirmation.
You think theres going to be a 3rd CW ?

There will be a third SOLID colorway
wink.gif

Originally Posted by hih8r

Originally Posted by kevi

son all I need is one. Don't even care which color way but just one

+1 
i just want to pay close to retail but all the dang resellers gonna cop them all and resell them for to much 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

All this commotion trying to get these for box price will be nearly impossible. Walking in and paying retail + tax is probably out the window. I can see shops asking $500+ for these.

A sneaker store here in Montreal posted this on their Facebook:

We are going to make a major sneaker announcement. Monday, May 7th at 8pm. Until then STAY TUNED !!!

Hopefully this is a really good news about the Yeezy's since they never do that usually

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Expect people to line up the moment this news in announced. At this point it wont be far fetched. With pretty much a guarantee resell of $1000+ and many doubts to what stores are going to have them, it will get that serious.

Anyone from NYC who knows Big Tony can expect him to have his squad of 20 people at House Of Hoops once they have a confirmation.

wink.gif

All this commotion trying to get these for box price will be nearly impossible. Walking in and paying retail + tax is probably out the window. I can see shops asking $500+ for these.

Thats great news, was starting to think they werent even going to release a 3rd CW

wink.gif

+1 
i just want to pay close to retail but all the dang resellers gonna cop them all and resell them for to much 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Line up for days, to pay $500 plus for a sneaker???  %*#%%.  I fold.

I THINK TY IS JUST PREPARING PEOPLE FOR WHAT IS COMING.

A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO BE IN DENIAL, MOST PROBABLY WON'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR THAT THESE YEEZY'S WILL BE SITTING IN (ME INCLUDED), LET ALONE PAY RETAIL FOR THEM. EVEN WITH SHOPS ASKING $500+ FOR THEM, IT WILL STILL BE AN INSANE ATTEMPT TO COP.

I'M NOT EVEN GONNA LIE TO MYSELF, IN ORDER FOR ME TO OWN THESE, PAYING RETAIL WILL DEFINITELY BE OUT THE QUESTION. BECAUSE OF MY CAREER, I CAN'T DO MORE THAN AN OVERNIGHT CAMPOUT FOR THESE (UNLESS I CAN SET MY CHAIR DOWN AND LET IT DO THE WORK FOR ME) AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT USING VACATION OR PTO TIME TO CAMP.

TWITTER RSVP WILL PRACTICALLY BE USELESS FOR THIS RELEASE AS IT IS RIGGED AND IF THEY RELEASE AT THE ONLINE SITES AT A SET TIME THEN WELL YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THAT'S GOING TO BE LIKE. WON'T BE SURPRISED IF MY MACBOOK PRO EXPLODED.

MY ONLY OPTIONS ARE A SLIM HOPE THAT MY BUDDIES BOUTIQUE GETS THESE OR PAY A RESELLER. I'VE ALREADY SOLD 3 OF MY 5 PAIRS OF CONCORDS IN PREPARATION FOR IT.

Originally Posted by drfunk1980

How many people actually buy these because they like them? Can't see this much hype for them if they were $90 and didn't have Kanye's name attached to them.
Kanye's name has a lot to do with it, but $90 for a shoe of this design and quality would sell out regardless, even nameless. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

A LOT OF PEOPLE SEEM TO BE IN DENIAL, MOST PROBABLY WON'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO BREATHE THE SAME AIR THAT THESE YEEZY'S WILL BE SITTING IN (ME INCLUDED), LET ALONE PAY RETAIL FOR THEM. EVEN WITH SHOPS ASKING $500+ FOR THEM, IT WILL STILL BE AN INSANE ATTEMPT TO COP.

I'M NOT EVEN GONNA LIE TO MYSELF, IN ORDER FOR ME TO OWN THESE, PAYING RETAIL WILL DEFINITELY BE OUT THE QUESTION. BECAUSE OF MY CAREER, I CAN'T DO MORE THAN AN OVERNIGHT CAMPOUT FOR THESE (UNLESS I CAN SET MY CHAIR DOWN AND LET IT DO THE WORK FOR ME) AND I'M DEFINITELY NOT USING VACATION OR PTO TIME TO CAMP.

TWITTER RSVP WILL PRACTICALLY BE USELESS FOR THIS RELEASE AS IT IS RIGGED AND IF THEY RELEASE AT THE ONLINE SITES AT A SET TIME THEN WELL YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THAT'S GOING TO BE LIKE. WON'T BE SURPRISED IF MY MACBOOK PRO EXPLODED.

MY ONLY OPTIONS ARE A SLIM HOPE THAT MY BUDDIES BOUTIQUE GETS THESE OR PAY A RESELLER. I'VE ALREADY SOLD 3 OF MY 5 PAIRS OF CONCORDS IN PREPARATION FOR IT.
Well said Memp. We are in the exact same boat.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Well said Memp. We are in the exact same boat.

this,  people just need to plan if they really want them...either plan now or throw salt later.

Very nice details on the shoes, but an easy pass, but if I had to pick one, I'd say the platinum colorway is the best one.

I have a feeling info is coming soon. There are a couple sneaker boutiques out there mentioning that they have big release info coming tonight/soon. I am not sure what else would be big news. 

Is this a sign of things to come?

Nike retail stores would be in most of our cases, our only chance at the shoes for retail price since mom and pops are likely to mark up their prices.

Pretty big news if this remains consistent throughout other nike stores aside from the typical niketown new york and la

jjya76.png

^ well ive never heard of the Air "Yezzy", so they are right, they probably arent getting them...good way to detour the ijits haha...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

^ well ive never heard of the Air "Yezzy", so they are right, they probably arent getting them...good way to detour the ijits haha...

Lol, i hope so, but either way, very surprising, in the past most stores either don't reply or say "i don't have info yet"

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

They might come in MONSTER SIZE!!!
tumblr_m3mr2qPtGO1r7nfl8o1_500.jpg

I bet now, people will say its cool to wear tight red pants, because bron did it!  Lol!

it has & never will be ok to wear skin tight red pants lebum or broke bum it looks stupid on both

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Nike retail stores would be in most of our cases, our only chance at the shoes for retail price since mom and pops are likely to mark up their prices.

Pretty big news if this remains consistent throughout other nike stores aside from the typical niketown new york and la

jjya76.png

This just ruined my day.

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

Originally Posted by 18th letter

jjya76.png

This just ruined my day.

^ Unless you live in Dallas don't let this ruin your day
laugh.gif
because I  don't recall any Niketown getting the Yeezy 1's but NDC still received them. Now when/if we read a post that states that NDC will not be caring the Yeezy II's then it will be time to break out the tissue and sound the funeral music. So until then let's just hope that NDC will get the Yeezy II's in some sort of quantity

wink.gif

+1 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Info I can actually appreciate.  Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom