Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

You think theres going to be a 3rd CW ?

There will be a third SOLID colorway
wink.gif

Originally Posted by hih8r

+1 
i just want to pay close to retail but all the dang resellers gonna cop them all and resell them for to much 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

All this commotion trying to get these for box price will be nearly impossible. Walking in and paying retail + tax is probably out the window. I can see shops asking $500+ for these.

Line up for days, to pay $500 plus for a sneaker???  %*#%%.  I fold.
F THAT LOL
we got did dirty by the shop i camped out at for the Yeezy 1. They originally stated retail, but then bumped it up to $300 the morning of release....

I know it's your store and all but !*$@ yall

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

You think theres going to be a 3rd CW ?

There will be a third SOLID colorway
wink.gif

Originally Posted by hih8r

+1 
i just want to pay close to retail but all the dang resellers gonna cop them all and resell them for to much 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

All this commotion trying to get these for box price will be nearly impossible. Walking in and paying retail + tax is probably out the window. I can see shops asking $500+ for these.

F THAT LOL
we got did dirty by the shop i camped out at for the Yeezy 1. They originally stated retail, but then bumped it up to $300 the morning of release....

I know it's your store and all but %#+* yall

When you think back, $300 was actually a pretty fair price. A used pair can go for $700+ now. These are investments. Think of all the harassing calls and shoes that weren't bought because Yeezys were coming out.

F THAT LOL

When you think back, $300 was actually a pretty fair price. A used pair can go for $700+ now. These are investments. Think of all the harassing calls and shoes that weren't bought because Yeezys were coming out.
Yup it was a fair price. I just didn't like how they lied. Only Niketown and Sheikh kept it at $215. 
I think $500 is ridiculous....i think harassing phone calls are worth about $300.....I know that it doesn't matter if i choose to pass because there will be some dude out there willing to pay that much anyway....

stuntman, ty enlighten me about the madness of these kind of releases because obviously, I don't know....i thought it was just receive shipment > deal with naggy campers > sell sneakers > profit ....

F THAT LOL

I think thats why a majority of ppl like these and are willing to camp for days to cop....sucks for those you genuinely like the shoe and Kanye

Just a statement...no hate
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

A sneaker store here in Montreal posted this on their Facebook:

We are going to make a major sneaker announcement. Monday, May 7th at 8pm. Until then STAY TUNED !!!

Hopefully this is a really good news about the Yeezy's since they never do that usually
False alarm, it was about Canada getting the Lebron 9 "South Beach". Sorry for the unnecessary hype
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Is this a sign of things to come?

Nike retail stores would be in most of our cases, our only chance at the shoes for retail price since mom and pops are likely to mark up their prices.

Pretty big news if this remains consistent throughout other nike stores aside from the typical niketown new york and la

jjya76.png

This just ruined my day.

^ Unless you live in Dallas don't let this ruin your day
laugh.gif
because I  don't recall any Niketown getting the Yeezy 1's but NDC still received them. Now when/if we read a post that states that NDC will not be caring the Yeezy II's then it will be time to break out the tissue and sound the funeral music. So until then let's just hope that NDC will get the Yeezy II's in some sort of quantity

Lol i do live in Dallas, and i swear somewhere in this post i read that they wouldn't be available on ndc...not sure but too lazy to go searching

^ lol really? you must have missed the whole section on the fact that it is the name of the marketing company that handles nikes high profile releases. google nrg nike.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

dudes don't even have a clue on the madness that shops have to go through with releases like these.

I remember when I was working at my local boutique (RIP), and we received numerous harassing calls from people who never even stepped in our store before...

OUR STORE NEVER GOT ANY!
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

You can only imagine the stores that did get them.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

^ lol really? you must have missed the whole section on the fact that it is the name of the marketing company that handles nikes high profile releases. google nrg nike.

LOL yea really...  You must not have read when I said NIKESTORE confirmed it..  Guess you got me...

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Oh and the definitive answer to what NRG means is in fact ENERGY... Confirmed by NIKESTORE
+1 I saw that confirmation by Nikestore via twitter also. So far all the shoes that I've seen associated with the title NRG has had glow in the dark soles on them also

oh hey check out what i found

and not a single "glowing" element on them. im not trying to clown you, im just trying to give you some facts. just look it up and you will see that i, along with the others that have stated it, are right.  as far as nikestores twitter, it is not run by mark parker so you should take it with a grain of salt. peace...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

oh hey check out what i found

and not a single "glowing" element on them. im not trying to clown you, im just trying to give you some facts. just look it up and you will see that i, along with the others that have stated it, are right.  as far as nikestores twitter, it is not run by mark parker so you should take it with a grain of salt. peace...
But...it says BLUE GLOW

laugh.gif

Not to beat a dead horse, but Nike did work with NRG, on a totally different project that had nothing to do with the Yeezys or the All Star game kicks. 
Here is what they did...  you can read more on their website.  They have also done a couple other things with Nike..  Also, non of which involved the Yeezys or any kicks associated with the "NRG" or "Energy" moniker.

Reading is fundamental bro....
grin.gif

not that this is worth arguing but just for $h1t$ and giggles, why dont YOU tell me your thoughts on the reasoning behind "NRG" standing for "energy"? oh and try to do it without any reference to the words "nikestore", "twitter" and "glowing". again im not trying to clown you, we are all here to learn something...

The same reason Nike calls pink "Solar Red", orange "Team Orange or Mango"..  It's just creative naming... Why do you think NRG has to stand for the marketing group when there has been confirmation TWICE from Nikestore and NO MENTION of this HUGE project on NRG's very own website?  What evidence besides other's assumptions do you have?  I've backed mine up with facts...  Your turn bro. 

Plus, this isn't an argument, at least not from my side, I was just giving some info that a few people had wondered about and was finally answered.

ORLAND FLIGHT ONE HAS NRG ALSO...IT MEANS ENERGY BUT ITS ALDO HAS TO DO WITH THE MARKET FIRM. END ALL TALK HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom