Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by trueprada

assist plse they say this the  line at nike employee store for the yeezys smh

http://instagr.am/p/LTldsIRzfR/

Doesn't look like the ES in Memphis.  Don't even think they're getting em...

NOPE. 

THE ES IN MEMPHIS ARE NOT GETTING THEM.

LOL that's not even Memphis! And besides, employees would get first dibs and make all those people look like idiots. They get heat at the ES, but they've cut back a lot of the release we get, plus I don't think Kanye would like his shoes sold for half off..

30t6p3b.gif

tumblr_m4xzcsfM4k1qargt4o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by lowwwski

Confirmation of Chi-town only getting BOTH colorways and locations of which will have them.

http://t.co/d0XcOrqQ

Umm where does it say Nike confirmed this in that article? Maybe I'm wrong but it says sources. 
EDIT: ""Well, sources tell me that Chicago will be the only market in the world to receive both gray and black colorways." That's already false, Spots in europe and australia are confirmed for both.

Its funny y'all talk about the employee store, I had a dream last night I went to the employee store and barely anybody was there but ten guys. When I got there I copped one pair of the Air Yeezy 1s, saw UNDFTD Lebron 9 Elites, and when I asked for my size they only had an 11.5 so I took it, but I put the other Yeezy 1s down, and like magic the Yeezy 2s disappeared! o_O then I woke up LOL

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Confirmation of Chi-town only getting BOTH colorways and locations of which will have them.

Umm where does it say Nike confirmed this in that article? Maybe I'm wrong but it says sources. 

Same thing my connect told me yesterday...Hope it's NOT true... I cant camp at St. Al's for days 
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

in for bookmark

so will these be online or in store only??

sorry i've been busy lately no time for reading

Originally Posted by RicFawse

NOPE. 

LOL that's not even Memphis! And besides, employees would get first dibs and make all those people look like idiots. They get heat at the ES, but they've cut back a lot of the release we get, plus I don't think Kanye would like his shoes sold for half off..

LAST TIME I CHECKED HICKORY HILL WAS INCORPORATED INTO MEMPHIS...

I'M WELL AWARE THEY GET HEAT AT THAT EMPLOYEE STORE AS I HAVE COPPED FROM THEM MANY TIMES AND STILL DO. CHINAS, BIG BANGS, AND SOON MIAMI VICES WILL BE LOVELY HALF OFF COPS.

LIKE STATED BEFORE, THEY WON'T HAVE YEEZY'S YOU CAN DEF BET ON THAT.

NOPE. 

im sure if the ES did have em they wouldnt sell for half off,  doernbecher 3s were 170 there if i remember correctly,  hoping i can get a pair of these,  not looking good for memphis right now though

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

NOPE. 

im sure if the ES did have em they wouldnt sell for half off,  doernbecher 3s were 170 there if i remember correctly,  hoping i can get a pair of these,  not looking good for memphis right now though

Dorenbechers cant be purchased on Employee Discount because it's a charity shoe....unless it sits in the stock for AWHILE after RD then you can use it...Trust me I waited until this past March and I purchased DB 4's in my size for $45.97

For those thinking they're going to camp infront of St Alfred's, Succezz think again.

They're going to either do raffles (having to purchase items from the store to HAVE A CHANCE to cop) or auctions

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Dorenbechers cant be purchased on Employee Discount because it's a charity shoe....unless it sits in the stock for AWHILE after RD then you can use it...Trust me I waited until this past March and I purchased DB 4's in my size for $45.97
they stayed that long?  I havent been in there in years,  u in memphis?

NOPE. 

I'M WELL AWARE THEY GET HEAT AT THAT EMPLOYEE STORE AS I HAVE COPPED FROM THEM MANY TIMES AND STILL DO. CHINAS, BIG BANGS, AND SOON MIAMI VICES WILL BE LOVELY HALF OFF COPS.

Nah I'm well aware that Hickory Hill is Memphis, but I was just letting them know that's not the  Memphis employee store in that picture. From whichever angle, there would be a gate, or there would be a railroad behind them, plus it would be quite ludicrous for them to stand for a week, they know they have no chance.

If a company has an online store, i don't understand why the wouldn't sell some on their site. It's much less of a hassel and safer.

Nah I'm well aware that Hickory Hill is Memphis, but I was just letting them know that's not the  Memphis employee store in that picture. From whichever angle, there would be a gate, or there would be a railroad behind them, plus it would be quite ludicrous for them to stand for a week, they know they have no chance.

AHHHHHH.

GOTCHA, THANKS FOR CLARIFYING. I WAS CONFUSED
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NickyEyes

If a company has an online store, i don't understand why the wouldn't sell some on their site. It's much less of a hassel and safer.
to build clientele in the surrounding area instead of shipping them to someone miles and miles away.

Originally Posted by NickyEyes

If its mom and pop store I assume they want to be loyal to their local customers. But like footlocker or something they probably just dont want to deal with server problems. Just let the low level employees deal with the hassle.  

SMDH at this listing
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item4d01c32f13

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE ANY DISCREPANCIES:

BECAUSE OF THE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY MESS, WHERE 90% OF PEOPLE BIDDING ON AUCTIONS HAD NO INTENTION OF ACTUALLY PAYING, AND 50% OF THE ONES THAT DID PAY USED A STOLEN CREDIT CARD OR HACKED INTO SOMEBODY ELSE'S ACCOUNT....AND BECAUSE I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH CHARGEBACKS, REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR ANY OTHER NONSENSE THAT SOME PEOPLE TRY TO PULL ON EBAY:

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I AM ACCEPTING PAYMENT FOR THIS ITEM:
1) PERSONAL, BANK, OR COMPANY CHECK
2) BANK WIRE TRANSFER

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE USING ANY OF THESE METHODS, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED THE BUYER PROTECTION OF EBAY AND PAYPAL, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ME TO SEND YOU THE SHOES ONCE YOU HAVE PAID, AND HAVE NO RECOURSE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS

PLEASE RESPECT THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL ACCEPT PAYMENT, AND PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR ANY OTHER FORM OF PAYMENT

^^ the problem with these auctions is that the sellers have unreasonable over inflated prices. you really expect that much just for one sneaker? got damn be reasonable, these havent even released yet

to compensate buyers just bid up the price or make ridiculous offers just as ridiculous buy it now or high bidding prices.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

EDIT: ""Well, sources tell me that Chicago will be the only market in the world to receive both gray and black colorways." That's already false, Spots in europe and australia are confirmed for both.

Majority of retailers are getting both colorways. From what I'm hearing these will have the same numbers as the galaxy's as far as inventory goes. (which is a lot)Just keep an eye out all throughout next week. Stores should know more or less by Wednesday. The earliest monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom