Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually did help out a couple cats around here, and flipped the rest on eBay, to help cover the hefty prices I paid for the other colors I couldn't get for MSRP.

Cool thing is, we got a small circle of us on here trying to help eachother out via pm and stuff, cus we know we're all just trying to actually wear them...

If someone on here does have a hook up on these and is thinking about passing cuz you just don't like em or whatever, and so you're leaving em for someome else who wants them, you should still cop and just sell em to someone around here you know is gonna wear them. Otherwise there's a good chance they're just gonna end up in a reseller's hands (most of these will initially).

I'm not trying to be negative nancy, but these selling out of stores for $1,500+ is a bad sign, and perfect storm and recipe for these to easily turn into a $3 - 4K type sneaker, and never come down.
30t6p3b.gif

Yerp what's STA look like? Or LDRS? any lines? Man I guess getting there on Thursday might be a waste of time. Smh this doesn't look good for me lol.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

What's crazy is.. Sadly I'm not surprised it happened, but to happen so far ahead of RD....

my man was sending a message EARLY
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

At least he's honest and genuine about it. Can't get mad at that, usually in those situations that means under 10 pairs.

Now what that one spot in Minneapolis is doing....foul in my opinion. Not only do you have to purchase a weak matching sweatshirt, but you're bidding on pairs via DM.

Same thing a store did here for the first Yeezy's. But they did an actual auction.

Chitown how big is the state st camp ? Also hows rsvp the chi camp may begin tonight if this is already happening we need to stick together to be safe at this point

I think what the "old"guys are trying to say here is...... dudes breaking their banks, or depriving their family of money that could be used more wisely.... "you better check yourself, before you wreck yourself".

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

yes, the buyers usually set the prices, but this time, the stores are kinda setting the price (and kinda cutting the resellers out, but at the same time they're hurting us buyers). never have we seen stores, on this scale, selling a nike shoe for $1,000 - $2,000...

anyone copping for that price and trying to resell has to mark it up even more to make a profit.

at this point it seems like a majority of these will be sold from stores for way over box price.

the only thing that could really change the game at this point is if nike surprises us all and they send a TON to corporate stores like FTL/HOH, NT, etc... in which case a ton will be out there that were copped at MSRP...

the reason galaxys came back down to under $1,000 is cuz most of them were sold thru corporate stores who have to sell at box price, not boutiques that can mark 'em up. gave the resellers wiggle room to come down and not actually lose money on them.

but on these, a lot of resellers are having to pay $1,500 just to get them out the door. a far cry from box price...

what would be AMAZING is if all these resellers buy these for huge mark ups and try to flip for $2K+ and then all of the sudden nike restocks a bunch of box price sellers, puts them on NDC, etc.... would really burn the resellers and make it hard for them to break even in a lot of cases...

Nike doing a big a restock and putting the shoes on NDC would permanently kill the re-seller game. It would be beautiful, but will never happen.

I bought my Yeezy 1's from this guy for $600 months after release date. Now the Yeezy 2's are starting at $2500-$3000 on release date? This is insane 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Yepr

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by Yepr

Haven't logged into this account in years but heads up to Chicago.
There are people already lined up at HOH from what I saw this evening and at RSVP from what I read.
If that NT Chi campout was still going to happen it should happen soon, peeps be out here thirsty.

And someone already got stabbed out there at HOH state street.  I'm sure you'll hear about it if you haven't already.  Be safe everyone.
My boy text me about it but I wasn't sure if he was just messing with me since he was out for drinks.
I have finals tomorrow so I might stop by after and see what HOH is planning on doing now.
He wasn't messing with you.  I wasn't out there but I saw the video...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

At least he's honest and genuine about it. Can't get mad at that, usually in those situations that means under 10 pairs.

Now what that one spot in Minneapolis is doing....foul in my opinion. Not only do you have to purchase a weak matching sweatshirt, but you're bidding on pairs via DM.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this is ridiculous.  Thats my state.

what if FL,HOH,FA decide to drop the morning of the 9th with out infoming us???? be pretty smart and would avoid galaxy headache....

Originally Posted by mross16

I bought my Yeezy 1's from this guy for $600 months after release date. Now the Yeezy 2's are starting at $2500-$3000 on release date? This is insane 
30t6p3b.gif
Bro my connect is doing the same to me. i bought so many shoes from him and now hes just trying to rape me NH !!

Anyone know if any spots in Alberta be getting these?  I dunno of anywhere yet... Help a Canada bro out

Originally Posted by hozer

Anyone know if any spots in Alberta be getting these?  I dunno of anywhere yet... Help a Canada bro out

From what i heard canada has a good amount of spots getting them.  

Ebay is gonna have a BIG payday come june 9th with all the fees they have

Originally Posted by ezratk

Originally Posted by hozer

From what i heard canada has a good amount of spots getting them.  

Ebay is gonna have a BIG payday come june 9th with all the fees they have

From what I've heard confirmed, 2 stores in the country are getting them.  Hopefully more confirm this week, any other Alberta folk PM me and we'll try to get something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom