Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nightruans

smh at me googling the addresses to mexico to see if i can drive from SOCAL

:lmao

With the Violence going on down there. Only one worn for you RIP
alien.gif

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

ubiq just announced that no one is allowed to line up and info will be provided wednesday.

looks like most store arent letting these dopes sit outside their stores for a week.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Originally Posted by reidwms

I hope nike stores get A LOT so most people that rsvp within a reasonable time can grab them

dont bet on it

Heard it was pretty bad for the Lebrons and KDIV Aunt Pearl's. The hype on these is infinitely higher
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

What do you guys think will be the purchase to rock vs purchase to resell ratio on these?

I say 30 : 70
Honestly think its less, I'd say 1/10 will rock

Last piece of info (unless some crazy %!$ happens in the next 24 hours)

ALL NIKETOWNS will get stock...ALL will be doing RSVP ONLY...

FTL is NOT allocated stock...(this could change in the next 24 hours...as of the conference call today...it's a NO)

Please DOUBLE check your favorite Mom and Pop or Boutique...emails were sent today either GREATLY downsizing there allotment (which they were NOT told how many pairs to expect just to expect them) or we're told there orders WERE canceled (this could also change in the next 24hours....

I'm hearing one of two things maybe happening...Nike reallocated the stock BACK to company owned stores as they heard about the %+% raping happening out here and felt that RSVP at MSRP is the only way to go...they will let them eat...but NOT off the original allotment ment for FTL...

Dude who mentioned 400 pairs for Success is actually not far off...it won't be THAT many...but it won't be 12 pairs either....Again no store had size runs just yes or no...but MOST not ALL stores should expect an adjustment...

I'm hearing that reallocated pairs MIGHT end up on NDC....

If I hear anything else I'll try and post unless I'm told otherwise...

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

What do you guys think will be the purchase to rock vs purchase to resell ratio on these?

I say 30 : 70

I'm wearing mine out of whatever store I buy em at
grin.gif

im gonna rsvp in NY but i live in cali, i got fam in NY so they can scoop them up for me, if god graces me enough to get a confirmation

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Last piece of info (unless some crazy %!$ happens in the next 24 hours)

ALL NIKETOWNS will get stock...ALL will be doing RSVP ONLY...

FTL is NOT allocated stock...(this could change in the next 24 hours...as of the conference call today...it's a NO)

Please DOUBLE check your favorite Mom and Pop or Boutique...emails were sent today either GREATLY downsizing there allotment (which they were NOT told how many pairs to expect just to expect them) or we're told there orders WERE canceled (this could also change in the next 24hours....

I'm hearing one of two things maybe happening...Nike reallocated the stock BACK to company owned stores as they heard about the %+% raping happening out here and felt that RSVP at MSRP is the only way to go...they will let them eat...but NOT off the original allotment ment for FTL...

Dude who mentioned 400 pairs for Success is actually not far off...it won't be THAT many...but it won't be 12 pairs either....Again no store had size runs just yes or no...but MOST not ALL stores should expect an adjustment...

I'm hearing that reallocated pairs MIGHT end up on NDC....

If I hear anything else I'll try and post unless I'm told otherwise...
*Denzel Voice* My Maaaaaan. *Denzel Voice*

Been lurking for a while on this thread and trying to find something out from all connects, but still nothing. Wonder how many people are gonna bite the bullet and by some fakes in hope that they resemble the real deal. NDC not having these makes no sense at all. They produce the shoe and they aren't going to sell it online or at their stores? This is going to be a midnight release or a random during the week release like they have been doing online I would imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom